moans

Noya's POV:
I got a text from Asahi
Asahi❤️: come over.
Rolling thunder: why?
Asahi❤️: just fucking come over.

I went over to asahi's and knocked on the door,he opened the door and picked me up and took me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and said "You're such a fucking slut." I blushed and said "what do you mean?how am I a slut?" He looked at me with a certain glare in his eye "Seriously? You fucking sent audio clips of you moaning to the karasuno groupchat for a dare." My eyes widen, I forgot about that. He started taking off his shirt "A-Asahi what are you doing?" He took off his pants "I'm getting ready to fuck you." "A-Asahi come on do you really need to-" he glared at me, "Shut up." I shut up. He went over to me and stripped me then kissed me, we made out for awhile until he broke the kiss and started gripping and squeezing my thighs. "A-Ah~ Ngh~" he bit my neck causing me to moan louder, he kept biting and sucking at my neck until he found one spot where I couldn't help but moan. He sucked on that spot until there was a deep purple bruise there then he bit down on the spot causing me to moan loudly. After awhile of him giving me hickeys he lifted my legs up and pushed his tip in my entrance "W-Wait!" He looked at me "A-Are you going to fuck me raw?" He nodded "It's your punishment." I slowly nodded signaling that he could enter me. He pushed his whole dick in me and I screamed, he didn't let me adjust instead he automatically started thrusting in me as deep and hard as he could getting faster every thrust he did. Soon after he started fucking me I needed to cum "A-Asahi!~ I-Im cumming!~" he grabbed my dick and pushed down on the tip not letting me cum he looked me in the eyes and said "Puppy~ we still have 10 more rounds until you can cum.~" fuck.