ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

"That was a close one, wasn't it?"

A low rumbling voice rang from behind the bushes near where Albert was struggling to not die, his vision went to a flash of bright white as a loud noise fired, he had no doubt that was a bullet, it went flying and hit the monster almost effortlessly if anything, Albert was impressed but the aftermath of being scared to death still stayed with him, he sat there quivering for a little bit, just a small rustling would get him startled easily.

A figure, out of Albert's sight range slowly came into view, he was a tall male with a neat posture, accompanied by the fancy trench coat he was wearing which has fur coating it's hood, it looked comfortable, as Albert assume most of the formal outfits are usually very hard to put on, let along enduring it for hours.

He had dark hair and a top hat that covers it almost pleasingly, the hat had complicated-looking goggles wrapping around it, he looked expensive and elegant.

But what fascinated Albert the most was his lustrous amethyst orbs that reflected the whole moon on itself as he stared down at the brunette, his skin was as pale as the moonlight shining down on them both, Albert almost got lost in gazing at the mysterious man.

He tipped his hat respectively, bowing a little, which Albert didn't know why he would.

"Bravo!! Bravo!!"

The mysterious man screamed in delight as Albert staggered to stand up, he took a step back stunned by his words, he then started clapping, almost in a weird manner.

Albert slowly got lost in his trance as the antagonizing wound was oozing blood profusely out of his body.

"Now, now."

A hand took a hold of his face, squishing his cheek in a parental manner, he turned to look at the man well-sculpted face, contemplating his plans of getting away already.

"Quite a show you've put on there, lad!"

He said, still keeping the hold of his hand as he turns to eye the motionless corpse of the dead creature, grimacing.

The brunette held back a gasp as he watched the blood seeping out of the creature's head, the bullet was shot at the perfect angle, and with surprisingly accurate precision, what power did this man hold..?

"But let's get to the point."

His tone turned serious in a matter of seconds, it dropped low and turned cold, his eyelids lowering menacingly as he peered at Albert, he gentleman smile he had on was now gone from his face, replaced by a frown instead.

It's surprising how much a person can change their expression.

"You can see it."

It was more of a statement to Albert than a question, as the warm hold on Albert's cheek slowly start to drain away, he winced.

"I can."

Albert responded, confidence slowly leaking away from his tone.

But those amethyst orbs are still looking, staring longingly as waits for more from him, the man played with the fur on his trench coat as he awaited the response.

"From when I was a child, I can see them all, they hid around corners peeking out, when I told everyone, they thought I wanted attention and that's just when I'm a kid."

He pauses.

Taking a deep breath as the man watches him, his gaze almost understanding