ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

"You have a lot to question [IDENTITY] Albert."

Emotionless_Day said with his usual boring tone as he stopped Radiant_Day by the shoulder, the radiant [OPERATIVE] was quite speechless, turning over to give him a confused look but as he did so, he caught a glimpse of a smug smirk, it wasn't too noticeable, this sinister look differs from the usual boring [OPERATIVE], dull and cold.

Emotionless_Day then fixed his posture, the smirk fading slightly, he can't help though, besides, it could be a kind of punishment to the brunette if he told Radiant_Day.

"What do you mean by that...?"

The [OPERATIVE] questioned, he was somewhat unamused, which drives Emotionless_Day one step further, he let out a breathless laugh, lightly covering himself as Radiant_Day started to get more and more freaked out, oh he knew that the radiant [OPERATIVE] cared for Albert, he could be by the brunette's side for hours and wouldn't get even a little bit bored, to a point where he was just blabbering around Albert to Emotionless_Day almost all the time, he did tell him about the brunette neglecting self-care, but Emotionless_Day only nodded at that, everything has consequences and he knew Albert would have to come crawling back to him with the open wound, it was only a matter of time and he did, not surprising at all, but it was quite amusing to see the brunette fidgets in guilt, trying to apologize to him, Emtionless_Day would find living with Albert annoying, due to all the reminding him he was gonna have to do, yet, he would if he could.

He hates this feeling.

"Find out yourself."

Emotionless_Day teased as he let go of the [OPERATIVE]'s shoulder, turning away wanting to cut short the conversation, making Radiant_Day as confused as ever, he was trying to stop the [OPERATIVE] from just walking away like that, yelling "hey!" and "what?!" towards his direction, but nothing really affected him, Emotionless_Day just kept walking, until he went out of sight, left with curiosity Radiant_Day started fidgeting nervously, what was so important to question Albert?

He usually stays out of trouble a lot, so the [OPERATIVE] was taken aback by it, he was left there making up thousands upon thousands of possibilities, the worst case was him being pained, God, Radiant_Day hated thinking about it, it also hurts him as he thinks, the [OPERATIVE] still took the excuse of he's my savior for protecting him, he thought he was owning Albert a debt, that was quite hard to repay, but that thought was slowly replaced with a much more simple reason, it's for Albert himself, up until now, his view on the brunette had changed drastically, not in a bad way, but in a confusing way, he still can't make out what it is, but he was still grateful of all the help Albert had done so far, he hadn't really said anything during times of comforting him from his trauma, that is maybe because he wasn't sure of what to say and most of the time only do actions like hugging, quite platonic, but Radiant_Day couldn't ask for more.

That whole day was frustrating, he was clouded with thoughts and couldn't seem to wander his mind off of the brunette, he just wanted his work duration to be over, as quick as possible, he couldn't pay attention to things around him and was drowned by anxiety, why did Emotionless_Day had to tell him in the middle of his work time?

He wishes he could just swing by his residence for just a bit, to check on the Brunette and to see if anything happened to him, for the past few hours he'd been taunting himself, hoping that Albert wasn't seriously injured or anything worse.

When his work hours was finally over, Radiant_Day sighed with relief as he rushed home immediately, not wanting to waste any more time, praying for Albert's safety as he did so, Emotionless_Day can only smirk as he watched him go, he was quite easy to scare, still, he can't really shift his mind off the fact that the radiant [OPERATIVE] cares a lot for Albert, well of course he does, they live together and the brunette saved him, yet he finds that affection
unnecessary, he finds Radiant_Day's choice to offer Albert to live with him wrong in many aspects, but now that mindset had changed, slightly.