05 || until we meet again.

"Who are you?" These words resonated in Dazai's head.

"Who are you ? Where I am ?" The girl started to panic.

" JUN !!" shouted Chūya entering the room. " are you ok ? How do you feel ? Does this stupid guy did anything to-"

" Do I know you?" She asked perplexed.

" come on, it's not funny Jun ! I searched you for years ! Don't make jokes like that!" He said holding her shoulders.

" Chūya. I think she forget about you. She forget about us, everything".

"N...No it's a lie"  Chūya had a broken smile on his face. He didn't want to believe it. His dear sister, the one he cherished the most in his life, she forget about him.

" Come on, you know we have to think about a plan before Mori-San and  Fuzukawa-San notice she woke up".

" So what ? She doesn't even remember who she's "

Dazai sighed. If they let her in Mori's hands, she will suffer. First, because of her absence the night he left the mafia. Second, because she would be trained again to be the perfect executive she used to be.

"Chūya, let me take care of Mochizuki."

" Do you think I'm stu-"

" Do you want her happiness ?"

Chūya paused. Of course he wanted her to be happy, but what was her definition of happiness? Was she happy in the mafia ? He knew too well how she hated who she was there.  She hated her life, she just felt like a monster everyday. Every time she was using her ability, it was for hurting. She didn't recognize herself. Her heart was getting darker everyday.

He just nodded knowing too well the reality.

" Then, let her go".

~☆~

After some argumentation, Mori let Mochizuki with the ADA but only until she recovers memory.

Mochizuki was considered as a temporary detective. She didn't really understand the situation but she felt like people were suspicious about her. Working wasn't easy at first.

Some days her heart was hurting her really bad, she didn't know why but decided to say nothing about it. It's not like the situation wasn't already bad.

Meanwhile Chūya just felt lonely. He was really brutal on missions, maybe it was a way to express his feelings. He was alone again.

~Chūya 's FLASHBACK ~

Chūya recently knew what was going on between his sweet sister and the other thing called Dazai.

It was a night they were watching a movie at their home.

" Say Jun?"

"Yeah ?"

" If a day you would have to choose between Dazai and I-"

"It's not a question you should ask !!" She threw a pillow at him.

" Sorry sorry !"