Emotinal state

*chapa Bedroom*

Chapa pov

i was still staying at the man nest beacuse i dont feel safe going home yet so i called my mom if i can stay with my friends for a few more days and she said yes as long as i vist her.

* Latter that night*

* Chapa dream ( 10 pm)

chapa: Hello? Who there

* There was a women sitting in a chair*

chapa pov

i went close to the chair and saw a women sitting there it look like she was knitting but yet she keep reptting these wired words like " i never loved you , i wish i can get revange. i was so.shcoked but yet scared and crying on the inside. And when the women turend around it was my mom with red ish eyes. then everything went black i stayed up all night beacuse i dont feal safe.

☀️ The next day ☀️

* At S.W.A.G.*

bose pov

i saw chapa at her desk with her head down.  I tap on her shuldor and she was say crying so i ask chapa if she was okay.

bose: hey chapa you okay?

*chapa lift her head off her desk*

chapa: why.

bose: because i hear you crying.

* chapa dragees bose to her room*

* chapa room*

Chapa: Promise not to tell the others.

Bose: okay shure.

chapa: So rember last week when yall help me bail put my mom?

bose: yea?

Chapa: so i had like  a " nightmare" about her shd keep saying things like i wish i can get revange or i wish you was never born that type of stuff.

bose: should we put her back in jail if you dont feel safe?

chapa: idk then she going to wonder why and i cant put her back in jail as volt.

bose: Why

chapa: because she can get susspoices that volt aka me locked.her up 2 times.