Prologue

(Tennyn's Pov)

Walking through the school halls I try my best to maneuver my way through the crowd getting bumped into and jostled the whole time because I'm basically invisible. Just as I'm about to make it to my locker I feel someone's foot hook around my ankle and I stumble forwards falling. I instinctively close my eyes expecting to hit the ground and be trampled on but am surprised when instead I hear a soft voice. "Are you okay?" My eyes shoot open and I look up to see none other than Choi Soobin one of the most popular boys in school. I jerk away from him but stumble backwards about to fall again when my arm is grabbed and I'm gently pulled back against Soobin's chest. My cheeks immediately tint a slight pink and I mumble quietly once I'm settled on my feet looking towards the floor. "You can let go now." I feel him slowly let go of me making sure I won't fall again while I lean down and pick up my discarded backpack putting it over my shoulder. I can feel Soobin's eyes on me and I unconsciously snap giving him a slight glare. "What?" He just blinks at me and tilts his head. "Are you okay?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm fine" he gives me a smile and I frown not used to being smiled at. "Well I'm Soobin. You must be new." Rolling my eyes I scoff and start to move past him to leave. "I'm not new." He gives me a confused look but I just walk away. Suddenly he calls after me. "Wait! What's your name? I haven't seen you around before." I ignore him quickly grabbing my books from my locker before heading to my next class leaving the popular boy in the middle of the hallway stunned and confused. First because no one's ever ignored him before. Everyone wants to be his friend. Second because he's sure he's never seen you around before. And in that moment Soobin makes a determined decision that he's going to get to know you and become your friend.