Stray kids (Jisung)- Pretty boy Jisung

👏Jisung👏in👏skirts👏 I've returned to write this because he's got me feeling some type of way. Crossdressing warning I guess? Not sexual though, just pretty boy in pretty skirt. Also I'm not making any claims that he does this, I'm just a boys in skirts enthusiast (hence why I bias Hongjoong).

Jisung had been hiding a huge secret. Neither his members or boyfriend knew how he loved to crossdress. He didn't really know when it started, all he knew that skirts, dresses and all things feminine made him feel happy.

It was a Saturday and the members had gone out for the day, leaving Han alone at the dorm to do whatever he wanted. He had been asked if he wanted to go out with the others but decided to stay home, telling Chan that he was taking a mental health day.

After a nice bubble bath, Jisung grabbed a box he hid at the back of his closet. He grabbed out his favourite pastel blue skirt and an oversized hoodie with bunny ears on the hood. Slipping the skirt and hoodie on, he looked in the mirror and twirled. He always loved the way his skirts would swish around as he spun. He pulled his hood up and smiled, feeling completely content.

In all of his excitement to get dressed up, he hadn't heard the front door open and his boyfriend start to go up the stairs.
"Chan messaged me saying you were home alone so I thought I'd-"
Y/n and Jisung locked eyes, the room being filled with defeating silence.
"It's not what it looks like?"
Han held his breath, feeling his eyes well up with tears as he tried to stay calm.
"Sung you look so pretty! I mean you always look pretty but you just look so cute dressed like that!"
Y/n walked over to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him tightly.
"Y-you're not uncomfortable?"
"Baby no, not at all! If you wanna wear skirts and looked pretty, I'll make sure you have every skirt you've ever wanted. All that matters to me is that you're happy"
Han held Y/n tighter, resting his head on the other boys shoulder.

"So what colour do you want your nails baby?"
"Blue! No no, purple! But that pink is really nice too."
Y/n laughed at his boyfriends excitement.
"You can have more than one colour. Just don't expect too much from me, I've never done this in my life."

The day passed quickly. Han and Y/n had lost track of time when they heard the door open. Panic once again hit Jisung.
"We're back-"
Chan paused.
"Are we interrupting something?"
Y/n smiled, holding his boyfriend tight. He rubbed Han's back soothingly, trying to show him it was okay.
"Do you guys want your nails painted? I did a really good job with Sungies so I'll make sure you look good."
The members practically lined up to get their nails painted.
"I'll have yellow please."
"Felix is the only one who said please, we're the rest of you raised without manners?"
Y/n looked over at Hyunjin and Minho, both of them having freshly painted nails.

"Thank you for not being freaked out over this. I was really worried you'd think I was weird."
"We'd never think you're weird Sung, you are who you are and as long as you're happy, we don't care what you wear."
Chan smiled softly at him.
"If you ever see a skirt or dress you want, just let me know and I'll get it for you, okay babe?"
Jisung nodded, smiling brightly at his boyfriend. He held on to Y/n tighter, contently resting in his arms.