Untitled Part 4

I quietly walked over to the door and placed my ear on it, I couldn't hear anything, but suddenly I heard a whisper. I couldn't make it out at first. I pressed my ear harder against the door and could make out.

"A-M-A-Y-A." It was definitely Yui's voice. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. That wasn't going to stop me. I backed up to the wall and ran up to the door, and kicked open the door. Yui lay twitching on her bed with blood all around her.

That couldn't be, her blood, could it? I ran over, and my eyes widened. In the middle of Yui's chest was a silver dagger. Hey, isn't that Subaru's knife? Did he stab her? No, it's not possible, right? I touched Yui's arm, she was getting cold, and her pulse was very faint. I had to get help.

"HELP, HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "SOMEONE! KANATO! SUBARU! SHU! RIEJI! AYATO! LAITO!" I dropped down to my knees and started praying, tears streaming down my face. Please! Please god! Don't let her die. A few moments later, they were all in the room. Gasps filled the room.

"W-what happened?" Ayato said as he walked over to me. I couldn't help it. I flung myself in his arms and started sobbing.

"I-I don't know. I heard a loud bang and came in here to see Yui l-like this, please tell me you can save her?!" Ayato looked at Yui

"Oi! Subaru, isn't that your knife?" Subaru nodded, his gaze aimed downwards.

"Subaru, how did she get your knife?" Reiji said, giving him a suspicious glare

Subaru looked away and mumbled something I couldn't hear, and balled up his fists. His hair was covering his face, obscuring his expression. Ayato balled up his fist and swung at Subaru and missed.

"You bastard! Why would you do that!?" He screamed and took another swing and, this time, hit Subaru in the jaw. Subaru fell backward but got back up with a pissed off expression.

"You think I meant for this to happened!? I was trying to protect her!" He went to swing at Ayato, but I got up from Yui's side and jumped in between the.m Subaru was only a matter of inches from hitting my face. But he stopped himself just in time.

"STOP!" I screamed. My face was drenched with tears by now, and my voice was cracking.

"STOP FIGHTING! THIS IS NOT HELPING YUI! INSTEAD OF POINTING FINGERS, WE SHOULD SAVE HER!? YUI IS MY BEST FRIEND! No... MORE THEN THAT SHE IS MY SISTER AND I'm NOT GOING TO LOSE HER BECAUSE OF YOU IDIOTS FIGHTING! " I was breathing heavy, and my fists were clenched. I ran to a wall, punched a hole in it, and kept my fist in the wall.

"Now, let's save her, damn it!" I sagged against the wall, tired from letting all of my emotions go. I slid to the floor and saw spots of black. I heard someone call my name from a distance and then.....black.