Secret Vampire Girl - Shh!

This is a new story, my old ones kinda sucked. Please comment and rate!!

Chapter 1

"Please no!! Dad? Don't do this!" I cried.

"I have to, Faye. I'm sorry, but we've got to move again." my dad sighed, and rubbed his eyes.

I brushed away my tears, and ran upstairs.

I'm Faye Winters, a vampire. My dad turned me when I nearly died.

I guess being a vampire is okay. I am faster, stronger, more beautiful. I dont shine in the sun, though.

That's the Twilight vampire stuff.

I heard my dad talk to my mum downstairs.

"We must not let her know.." he whispered. "She is too young!"

"I know darling, but she needs to know!" mum replied sadly.

I listened quietly.

"Faye Winters! We know you're listening!" my dad shouted, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Guess you caught me!" I laughed, but it sounded fake.

"Faye. I am guessing that you are curious about what we were saying.". Dad was right.

"Yeah..." I mumbled .

"Faye, baby," Mum stroked my hair. "You're.. You're the next Vampire Queen."

What. The. HELL?

"I..I'm the WHAT?" I screeched. Dad winced in pain.

"Vampire Queen. Honey, you'r e 17 and when you turn 19 you will have to take over the kingdom. Your father and I are the current rulers.." I gasped, "And you are the next in line for the throne." mum told me gently.

I nodded, and sighed.

"Haha.. Anyway. We have to move again, and this time it's to Australia. Perth, to be exact." my dad changed to topic, and I looked at him gratefully.

"Aww.. Again? Already?" I moaned, and remembered it had be thirty years from when we first moved here.

"Faye.. People are getting suspicious.. The Winters family isn't getting any older." my dad explained.

I nodded again, and replied "Yeah I know.. I'll go change and we can leave."

I went upstairs and to my room. It's cream, with a dark red wall.

I opened up my closet, and sifted through some jeans and skirts. I wanted to be in the crowd at school.. Not noticed and admired.

I chose a pair of skinny black jeans, and a dark red babydoll dress.

I know, it's weird. But I love dark red..!

I slipped on some comfy black flats, and looked in the mirror.

Guess it would do. I'm a vampire, so my hair is perfect without me doing anything. A rich dark red brown, down to my waist.

My eyes are dark green, and my skin is like satin.

This is good, in some ways but people hate me sometimes.

Oh, I forgot to mention.

I can read minds and I have telekinesis.

_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>

Is it okay? Any ideas? Please comment! I also looking for new characters, just put:

Name and Last name:

Age:

Hair and eye Colour:

Nice/bitchy/shy:

DONT PUT ANYTHIG ELSE

I will do the rest.