Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Faye's POV

"No worries.." i said smoothly, without thinking "no harm done.

Can't believe I said that!

Tarsha looked shocked and kind of... Grossed out.

"No,. You..." she ran away before anything else happened.

"Ok..." I murmured, as kieran looked concerned.

"It's okay, she probably thought it was her imagination." he told me, comfortingly.

"Yes, your probably right."

Next Class - Science

"All right class, " the teacher welcomed us cheerily.

"To start off with, who can recite the Periodic table by memory?"

I could, but I wasn't volunteering.

"I can." Tarsha shouted, putting her hand up so her blouse stretched and buttons popped open.

Two or more guys turned their necks around so fast I thought they were going to twist off.

"Okay, miss..." she trailed off.

"I'm Tarsha." she informe the teacher, who was Mrs Percy.

"Ok, Tarsha. Start !" Mrs Percy exclaimed

"Hydrogen.. Uh... Helium? Sodium.. Magnesium.. Aluminium??" she stuttered.

"Good try, who would like a go? What about you their, with the dark hair!" she pointed her French manicured nail at me.

"Sure." I sighed.

"Hydrogen, helium, lithium beryllium, boron, carbon, Nitrogen, oxygen, fluoride..." I recited them all.

"Well!" the teacher looked surprised. "That's the first time in my life I've ever heard someone recite the whole thing!"

"I wish I was that smart.." I ears some boys think.

"What a nerd!!!!!!! But she is beautiful.." a girl thought.

"I am going to get rid of her.. Get rid of her and kieran will be mine." I heard a girl think angrily, definitely Tarsha.

After science, tarsha came up to me and greeted me.

"Hello, I'm Tarsha." she shook my hand, with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Yes I know." I replied coolly.

"ok, I was wondering if you would come over today. After school." she asked me.

Well. This was probably her first attempt at getting rid of me. Why not have some fun? I thought evilly.

"Why not..." I smiled graciously. "I'll be there at 4pm." I then turned on my heel and left before she could say anything.

This was going to be fun!!

••••••••••••••

sorry!

It's short, but next one (hopefully by the end of next week or earlier IF I GET 20 more votes!!!!)

Please FAN AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

next chapter comes LONG if I get more than 15 more votes.

Super long and interesting if over 20.

Short with cliff hanger if less than 10.