Part 10 Just Us ❤

"Papa I have signed up to do a course it's for a few days" she told Naitik

"That's great princess when and what type is it?" He asked her

"Its a art..dance course further advance dancing in D-Dubai for 3 days" she just lied but she couldn't tell the truth.

"3 days and woh be staying for 3 nights koi zaroorat nai hai"

"Dadi accha course hai please mein- Naitik looked at his daughter and gave her a look which told her he will handle dadi.

"ok dadi" she said and walked passed her dad.

"Start your packing and leave your dadi to me" Naira nodded and ran up the stairs.

"Yay mein Mauritius jare hu mere mendak ke saath" she jumped up and down excited for the trip.

*
"Hey" she hugged him "come in" she pulled him by the hand.

"Sherni koi..

"Sab bahar gaye hai dadi and papa have gone to dadi's friends house they will atleast be a few hours" she closed the door.

"by the way what did your papa say?..wait we are alone .. he acknowledged more about that..

"yup alone why what do you have in mind" she asked

"I don't know..

"I do.. she took his hand "come upstairs" they walked up the stairs he thought they were going to her room

"not your room?"

"Nope terrace par jare hai" they reached near the door she pulled at the handle.

"Aankhe band rakho" she ordered him she went ahead he heard some things being moved about.

"Ab kholu?" He asked

"Just one minute Hmm?" He nodded

" ok ab kholo"

"Happy Birthday Snuggles" she said standing in front of him with a small bowl

"Oh wow cuddles Yeah sab" he said seeing the set up with a banner saying Happy Birthday mendak.

"Cute banner and Yeh trifle hai?"

"Tumhe yeh sab pasand aya na and yes tumhara favourite mango trifle hai maine khud banaya" she said proudly.

"seriously you made?" He was happy to hear that.

"Chalo waha tumhare favourite cupcakes bhi hai" she took his hand and sat him down then sat next to him.

"Mujhe trifle pehle khana hai" he took the bowl from her and dipped a finger in and ate it.

"Mmm wow bahut accha bana hai" she smiled at his praise.

"Yay" she encircled his neck from the back and pressed her cheek she then let go and let him sit.

"You try some too"