introduction

Y/N stormed out of her job yelling to the asshole of a boss saying she quits.

She got home and then sat on her couch grabbing her guitar and plucks at the guitar strings thats when in idea popped up she got up and then grabbed a paper.

She wrote: guitarist also can do backup vocals call this number: *ramdon number*

She finishes and then goes to bed.

*the next day*

Y/N woke up to the sound of her phone ringing she gets up and notices its a random number she picks it up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi uh so I saw your ad for being a guitarist and I was wondering if you maybe want to be interested in my band?" The man over the phone asked.

"Yeah sure I would love to!" Y/N said.

"Great well my name is satchel and I'll give you my address and time we can meet sound good?" Stachel asked.

"Yeah sure hold on" Y/N said grabbing a piece of paper and pen.

"Ok so whats your address?" Y/N asked and satchel gave it to her.

"Great thank you and we should maybe meet at 6:30 does that sound good?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah it does well I'll see you tomorrow" satchel said.

"Yeah great I'll see you!" Y/N said and hung up.

*the next day*

Y/N got up and got dress and grabbed her guitar and left her house.

She drove to the address where satchel said she got out and knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing someone.

"Hey your Y/N right?" The guy asked.

"Yeah thats me" Y/N smiled and then got welcomed inside.

"Thats lexxi bass player, and Stix on drums and again my satchel so show us what you got" stachel said giving her a plug for her guitar.

She grabbed it plugged in her guitar and started playing a random guitar solo.

She finished and the guys were impressed.

"That was badass" stix said.

"I agree" lexxi said

"Well Y/N your in the band" stachel smiled and so did Y/N

(Hope you guys will enjoy this!)