zero.

EXTENDED SUMMARY -

rhiannon mckay was the type to just do. that's how she got her modeling contracting, by just saying 'fuck it', and going for it. that's how she joined a band, that's how she made friends, that's how she ended up on gossip websites every other night.

_____________

BREAKING

22 year old rhiannon mckay, model, guitarist and singer, had reportedly split from jaden smith, actor and singer, after a two-year relationship.

sources say mckay's increasingly fast-paced lifestyle was beginning to create conflict between the two, causing the split.

fans have noticed the two ex-lovers still follow each other, but all pictures of the two of them have been taken down from mckay's public instagram page.

another source claims a cheating scandal could be on the rise for mckay, who has been accused of being unfaithful to her former beau. pictures of her out on the town the confirmed night of her breakup depict several men, as well as her friends, crusading over new york all night long.

mckay, who has been romantically linked to stars like harry styles and tom holland, had not released any statement about the breakup, which reportedly happened over a week and a half ago.

what do you think? is the rising starlet already on her way down? are you on jaden smith or rhiannon mckay's side?

source: via blog - gossipmagonline

take a look at these posts:
• harry styles's dating
history- what you
need to know
• is wallows the
new sound?
• kendall jenners
beach vacation