twelve.

imessage
tim o thee

rhi
hey are we still
on for tonight?

tim o thee
of course!

rhi
ok just so u
remember everyone
said they would meet
at the bar around 9

tim o thee
got it!

this is a casual
thing, right?

rhi
i'm showing up in a
ball gown

do with that information
what you must

irl !
____________

rhiannon pulled on her jacket and second-checked herself in the mirror above her hotel sink. she ran a finger over the top of her lips, deciding the gloss was too much. she quickly grabbed a towel and ran it over her lips, wiping the shiny pink substance from her mouth.

she quickly ran a finger through her hair and checked her reflection once again, wondering whether the makeup overall was too much. she didn't have time to think long, because her phone lit up with a text message.

imessage
saoirse 🥺 !

saoirse
waiting in the lobby!!!!

rhiannon bite her lip and smiled nervously, clicking off her phone and shoving it into her pocket.

she had been out with the cast before, to a club. it was loud and rhiannon was as crazy as ever, flirting with the guitarist until she convinced him to let her play after they finished their set. the group was a lively one, (and a drunk one) and it was possibly the most fun rhiannon had in a while.

but she was still nervous. she wanted badly to impress them, prove she was worth being friends with even after the movie was wrapped.

stepping out of the elevator and i to the lobby, rhiannon started to feel her nerves fade away. there was saoirse, who had been nothing but kind to her since they met.

"hey!" the blonde called, smiling and the ping her hand in a huge waving motion. "over here!"

rhiannon approached her and the girls exchanged a brief hug.

"everyone is outside waiting, they're calling an uber right now." saoirse explained as the two girls began to head for the lobby exit.

"cool." rhiannon smiled.

they found the other cast members waiting outside. timothee chalamet, haley lu richardson, and jonathan davies were the three co-stars waiting for rhiannon and saoirse outside the hotel. this was the same group that went out last week, minus haley, and they were prepared to have fun.

the uber came and the 5 crammed into the back of the suv, convincing the driver to blast music. rhiannon started playing 'cherry bomb' by the runaways, shaking her head around as she mimed a microphone in her hands. the rest of the car watched with enjoyment, cheering on her elaborate performance.

the arrived at the bar, and as the bouncer recognized several of them, they climbed the line and entered almost immediately. rhiannon cringed apologetically at the people in line, not quite used to her newfound stardom.

the club was hosting a live band tonight, call me kevin, and the five quickly found spots around the stage, in a small lounge area with a good view. despite the line, the concert seemed secret, like maybe it was a last minute thing. there couldn't have been more than 50 people there.

"do you guys want drinks? rhiannon shouted slightly over the growing noise, though the band hadn't started yet.

everyone quickly thanked her and gave her their drink orders. saoirse offered to go with her, but rhiannon brushed her off. she headed for the bar, blanking to flirt her way into at least 20% off. even though she had the money, it was a hobby of hers, and she always tipped extremely well.

sure enough, rhiannon returned, grinning, with all 5 assorted drinks, and she absolutely did not pay full price. the group thanked her and took their respective drinks as the band entered the small stage.

rhiannon put down her drink abruptly and stood up as the music started playing. she held out a hand, an invitation to go dance. "anyone coming?"

three of them shook their heads while smiling, content to enjoy their drinks for while. timothee gamely stood up, setting his drink on the small table between him and saoirse's chairs, and took rhiannon's head. she gladly lead him onto the dance floor, shimmying and moving all the way.

they reached roughly the middle of the designated dancing space, and rhiannon immediately began a performance all her own to thesong, running her arms along her body and into the air, twirling and singing along playfully. timothee chuckled as he joined in, less elaborate, but still matching rhiannon's energy. it was slightly awkward at first but the two quickly grew accustomed to the others presence.