Y/N's Backstory

Didn't have a good picture for this so if someone wanted to make a moodboard or something, feel free to make one and send it to me so I can put it up (with credit obviously)

⟐⟐⟐⟐⟐

From a young age, Y/N believed she wanted to enlist in the Army, but only because all of her family members had some connection to the Army or other Armed Forces. However, being the only girl of four kids added pressure to the need to prove herself, propelling her towards "honor" and "greatness." Of her brothers, her oldest was already part of the Army, her youngest was planning to enlist in the Navy, and her second oldest brother was never interested in any of that, much to their father's dismay. After all, Y/N's father was a Master Sergeant, so he had high expectations of all of his children.

Once Y/N started training for the Army, she quickly made her way to the top within her group. Although Y/N thought that the army would be enough to satisfy her cravings for adventure and travel, she realized she wanted to do more with her life. So despite her achievements over those few months, Y/N left the army before her initial training was over.

While looking for a job with the adventure she was looking for and one that would require her newly obtained skills, Chloe Frazer discovered Y/N in the midst of searching for another partner. After some successful and some less so adventures, the pair planned on stealing the Yuan Dynasty celadon oil lamp with Harry Flynn, but issues between Y/N's family ensued and forced Chloe to find someone else, namely Nathan Drake. When Chloe came back, she introduced Nate to Y/N, where they became friends.

Now when Nathan reaches out to Y/N in hopes of finding Henry Avery's lost treasure, she can't say no, leading us to the events of Rebel Companies.

A/N: I'm super excited for this! Hopefully I'll finish the prologue soon, but I won't start releasing the actual series for a while. Thanks!