School!

~y/n's p.o.v~

Sunday went the same day as Saturday. We spent time together and also they had to film a tmi episode. And as expected Monday came.

I was a bit scared to go to school as my Korean obviously wasn't that great and I was practically homeschooled. Being around alot of strangers wasn't my cup of tea.

Everybody at the dorm could see how nervous I was. They all told me it would be fine. It comforted me a bit. They all woke up early to help me with the things. I appreciated it alot.

Anyway we(me and jung Hwan) left for school. Jung Hwan was like the best oppa(big brother)anyone could have. He was kind hearted and showed me the way to school.

He left me at the teachers office and was going to stay there untill the school things were done. But I insisted he goes and I would do it myself. After asking my name and stuff he took me to the classroom. It was just like I imagined. All of them looked at me in surprise mostly knowing the fact of me getting adopted by treasure.

After giving my introduction the homeroom teacher told me to sit at the bench at far right corner of the room. Then classes after that were pretty much ok. Though the break was not that good. The whole class came around me to be friends with me. Quote and unqoute.

The main reason to get to know treasure and hoped I would give them their numbers and stuff. This was happening untill jung Hwan came calling my name. I soon leaving everybody went to him.

I was a bit scared but soon got a hold of it. He asked how the classes were going on and if needed any help. Soon it was time for another class and he went back.

During lunch I sat alone, that's what I thought. After a few minutes they were back. Oof, they were hella irritating. The whole group of girls(who I swear looked like the bullies) ce sat next to me. I said 'hi' not wanting to cause a scene and continued eating. I guess they were a bit disappointed from the way I responded because they just left without saying without saying anything. Did they really expect me to say 'oh hello, what is your name? Wanna be friends.'

Coming back to class the same happened, people surrounding me and I having no freaking idea on what yo do. I somehow got back toy sences and dealt with it. I was very careful on not giving out any personal info. I also wanted to be polite and not creat a bad impression on anyone.

School ended like that and it was a bit hectic. I was tired. I came back home alone as jung Hwan left school early for the practice and stuff. I remembered the subways and stuff and had a GPS on my phone to help me reach the dorm.

On reaching there I found no one (obviously) and the manager had sent me treasure's schedule for this week. They were coming back from practice at six. So I had two hours untill they came back and decided to finish my
home work.

Homework was done in an hour so I decided to watch a kdrama just to spend the time untill they arrived  I was busy watching 'true beauty' when suddenly I hear the bell. I opened the door and it was treasure. All of them looked tired. It was my first time seeing them like this and I felt bad. I asked if they needed anything, they didn't.

All of them had a shower and came to the living room as usual. We sat in a circle and I started off ' So everyone how was your day?'. 'it went pretty well like a usual day. How about you?' Mashiho  asked. 'Mine? It was a bit frustrating but it went quite ok. Everybody came around the whole day asking questions about you. For which I had to be extra carefull. And then the classes were pretty nice.' I said.

'So did you enjoy your day?' Doyoung asked.

'Yes, I did. But talking to you all made my day :)!' I said with a smile.

They also smiled back.
._____________________________________.

I hope this story is going somewhere. I just wanted to describe the school life. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed it.

Ok then lots of love and happiness
Jaismyne ❤️