A Wolf's Fangs.

Ryu: Well, you're lucky you aren't as pint sized as uncle. I can't really find many ways to give to you funny knockout.

Diane: Good! None of that on me!

Meliodas: Remind me to hit Ryu over the head.

King: Yeah, but now it's him be Diane. Who do you think has this.

Meliodas: Ryu.

King: Again with that?

Meliodas: I'm just saying, you saw him beat Ban right? Unless he's got a thing for her I don't think he'll throw the match.

They both ran at each other with Diane throwing the first few punches. Ryu dodged them either according mindset.

Ryu: 'A One-ie and a Two-ie and a you know what to Do-ie.'

He caught her last punch with a burst of air going behind them. That's when he pretty much did a three hit combo.

Ryu: WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MA'AM!!

He knocked her away with Diane stomping her foot into the ground to not go further.

Diane: Not gonna be that easy!

Ryu: Oh really?

He rose his hand up and pointed two fingers at her.

Ryu: Thundering Hail.

Shards of ice went towards Diane with electricity surrounding them.

Diane: AH!!

King: What?

Ban: Wolfy uses ice and lightning?

Meliodas: He has all Elemental Magic. He can use it all and fuse them at his will.

She jumped into the air barely avoiding some of the shards. That's when Ryu appeared in front of her smirking.

Ryu: That was predictable.

He slammed his fist in her stomach making her cough. That however proved to be a miscalculation of Ryu's part as she grabbed his arm and pulled him in close.

Diane: So was you coming in closer to attack me. FULL METAL!!

Diane's whole body turned into a heavy iron as they began to do a free fall.

Shojo: Ryu-

Ryu: Yeah I know shoulda seen that one coming.

Diane heard her voice somehow confused.

Diane: What?

They were getting closer to the ground until wings of flames formed behind Ryu. With a single mighty flap they were stopped as he continued flapping hovering in the air.

Midget: WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, TAIYO HAS SPROUTED WINGS OF FIRE SAVING BOTH HE AND MATRONA FROM THE FALL!!

Elizabeth: What?

Meliodas lifted the scarf that was covering her rear end.

Elizabeth: AHHHH!

Meliodas: There he goes again. He always finds creative ways to do stuff like that.

Ryu: Right then as much as I like being this close, GET THE HELL OFF!

He spun her around getting her dizzy and land on the ground. He stopped using the black and white flames landing on the ground.

She got up slightly recovered before all the sins noticed something. There was a bit of silence before Meliodas Ban and King, who had gone fat, came on the stage. Meliodas left Elizabeth with Hawk confusing her.