Threesome

"What the fuck is going on here?" yelled Dixie as she closed the door behind her.

"W-we were just umm...", muttered Tony.

"It was just some harmless fun", Addison said shamefully.

"Harmless? you think you two sleeping together is harmless?" Dixie's voice grew louder.

"Dixie we can talk about this just calm down", Addison spoke softly as she covered herself with the blanket.

"How could you guys do this?"

"Well um i-", mumbled Tony.

"Without me?", Dixie said excitedly, as she threw off her bathing suit and jumped in bed.

Tony and Addison exchanged a confused glance, but in a matter of seconds all of them were whimpering and groaning in enjoyment.

Tony fingered Dixie as Addison aggressively rode her face. Addison bounced on Tony's dick and Dixie sighed in approval as Addison slowly licked her clit in a circular motion. After a few minutes of that pleasure, they decided to switch things up.

Dixie began to gag on Tony's length as Addison played with herself. They all had everything they wanted in that moment.

Before Dixie got the chance to take a ride on the Tony Train, the door began to creek open. All three of them were too focused on their own sexual pleasure to hear it.

Looking back at that moment, any of them would have given anything to hear that door creek before it was too late.

But it was just that...too late.