LONELY LOVE

❝ and all I loved, I loved alone ❞   — Edgar Allan Poe

❝ and all I loved,
I loved alone ❞
— Edgar Allan Poe

There was no one left to love Calliope Barlowe. In July of 1995, Jessamine and Gregory Barlowe were murdered in their home by death eaters for being suspected members of the revitalized Order of the Phoenix. They suspected it was because of her father's high-up ministry job that they were taken out first as they believe it is the Dark Lord's mission to infiltrate the ministry. Being the only child of only children, there is nowhere for Calliope to go, so she takes her parents' place in the Order and lives at 12 Grimmauld Place with Sirius Black. When Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley arrive in August, they are surprised to see her there. You see, Calliope wasn't exactly someone who made her mark on the Hogwarts student body. She was brutal, uncaring with a sneer so violent you'd have thought she donned green and silver. Still, the trio may learn there's a bit more to Calliope Barlowe than meets the eye.

ZOEY DEUTCH as CALLIOPE "CAL" BARLOWE ❝ I find people to be rather insufferable enough without them constantly offering me their pity and weary glances, thanks mum and dad for making me a sympathy magnet ❞

❝ I find people to be rather
insufferable enough without
them constantly offering me
their pity and weary glances,
thanks mum and dad for making
me a sympathy magnet ❞

ALSO STARRING...

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black
Shaun Evans as Remus Lupin
Suraj Sharma as Harry Potter
Katie Leung as Lizzie Zhang

hi guys!! so ron is criminally underrated so I figured it was about time I write a story for him!! huge shoutout to luminite  who let me spitball ideas with her and hexgirIs  who literally named calliope this story would not be possible without those two lovely ladies!!

Started: January 4th, 2021
Posted: January 8th, 2021
Completed: