Chapter 8

Kidnapped

________________________________________________________________________________

__Y/n POV__

Why is Everything dark?

Where is everyone?

.

.

.

.

.

.

My stomach hurts so much

.

.

.

.

I moved a bit and realized I was tied up, oh I was kidnapped. "Takagi?" a voice said, who's voice is that? I looked up to give a signal that I heard."I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, Katsuki Bakugou" A raspy voice said.

"Will you join me?" I shifted a bit. My mouth wasn't covered but my eyes were, I can feel that I'm tied up to a chair, hands on the front. "If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die!"

That voice..Bakugo, "Bakugo..?" I said shifting around again. "Everyone thinks U.A. is perfect, everyone makes one or two mistakes. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think Bakugou?"

"All of the heroes are there for glory, money and fame. The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them. Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is Justice? Is this society truly just? We'll everyones thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like winning, too, right?"

"Y/n Takagi, You're born to be the next top villain. Have you ever asked your father why he wants to be a villain? Your father became a villain because hero's failed to save him, he was left in the dark. You never asked him that, did you?"

I put my head down his right. I never did ask him, because he was too busy working the hell out of me. "Dabi, release their restraints" "Huh this guy is gonna fight, you know" "It's fine, we need to treat him like an equal. Since we're scouting them. Besides, they will know if they can or can't win right?"

"Don't realize my son yet." My eyes widen, here, I expect it but it's been so long since I saw him. His voice gives me flashbacks to the time he trained me over and over again until I faint.

"Son? Your Raion son?!" Bakugo asked with a hit of anger. I can't do anything. It was true but "He is biologically but I don't accept him as a real father." I said coldly.