22: Mind Games

GREECE
RAINBOW HQ
SEPTEMBER 16TH 2020
4:15 PM

Anthony is with Sam, Rōnin, and Justin as they're listening to the phone call he received.

Justin: "and this is Logan... How?" He asks thinking Anthony is crazy.

Anthony: "well we all have a secret code word with each other, me and you have crescent moon, Rōnin and I have nasty monsoon and me and Logan have... Funky situation." He says as Justin snorts hearing this. "Shut up, we were both drunk when we settled on it... But what do we do now?" He directs to Sam who thinks for a moment.

Sam: "if what Logan said is true? Then we don't have much time to plan let alone act but we do have one thing and that's the element of surprise... Anthony and Justin you get a team ready, Rōnin you and I will make a plan." As Anthony and Justin leave to get a team together.

Justin: "funky situation, Logan and you had to of been hammered off your asses." He says laughing a bit.

Anthony: "laugh it up Justin, go get your girlfriend, I'll get the other three." While Justin is annoyed by this comment.

Justin: "how many times am I gonna say it? She's not my girlfriend." As Anthony gives a look of doubt with a smirk.

Anthony: "then why in God's name are you walking funny? I'm not gonna make assumptions... Or judge whatever your fetishes are." As Justin punches him in the chest in annoyance.

Justin: "she didn't peg me if that's what's you're thinking, she's just... Really fuckin wild, in an alternate life don't let her cowgirl you... Then again your girlfriend is Meghan... It's probably worse" As he walks off with Anthony laughing to himself.

Anthony: "fuckin christ... now I'm thinking about it." He says shaking his head as he eventually finds Leonard in the range getting a bullseye. "Nice." He compliments as Leonard looks back. "Got another mission, I assure you stuff will happen." He says as Leonard gets up.

Leonard: "not good stuff I imagine, where?" As Anthony responds saying Ukraine. "Really? I think my brother's actually working an operation there, I'll meet ya outside." He says leaving while Anthony gets Blackbeard and Caveira as they gather up to hear what Sam and Rōnin came up with.

Sam: "alright people, we know that Black Mask and his people are getting ready for another attack within the next day or two so we don't have time or intel for that matter but we do know that they're targeting the president from an anonymous source." As they see a map along with a picture of the Ukrainian president.

Rōnin: "plan is to tail the president from a distance that way we don't warrant an early attack, the president's convoy always moves through this refinery area and we suspect Black Mask will not be far behind, once the convoy passes we'll use explosives to close off any exit and entrance of the area to trap Black Mask in."

Sam: "this is risky yes but this is a great chance to eliminate Black Mask once and for all, you're dismissed and get on that plane." He says as they all nod and head out.

Leonard: "this is more risky than the raid on Osama's place." As Anthony chuckles quietly finding something kinda funny.

Anthony: "funny that mission, I was supposed to be part of it then my leg kicked the bucket and you took my place, not that I mind as I'd rather not have the fame." He says teasing him as Leonard face palms.

Leonard: "believe me, I wish I didn't have the fame." He says while they enter the plane as Anthony during the ride over notices Caveira is resting her head on Leonard's shoulder as he quietly chuckles to himself seeing Leonard's expression pretty much asking for help.