prologue

The breeze was flowing along the trees making whistling sounds, the rabbits are burrowing the forest floor to escape the cold, the birds are singing in their nests with their eggs, the deers are running through the forest to protect themselves from predators, in the deep dark forest under the light of rare Blue moon a baby's soft cries along with the howling of thousands of wolves echoed throughout the place.

The happiness of finally getting a heir for their alpha resonated in their howls. Not that they are unhappy with their current alpha, no they are happy because finally after thirteen years of infertility and fighting with the werewolf counsel to protect their pack from merging it with the neighbouring pack to prevent the pack from being leaderless, they finally got a heir.

The luna was smilling with unshed happy tears even in great pain of undergoing labor for 48 hours in her thirties, her heart was racing with happiness and pride she felt for being the mother of the tiny little thing that is crying his lungs out as if saying,' it's ok mom I will protect my pack' after the werewolf counsel tried to banish her for being worthless luna by not giving a heir to the pack, and said noone will protect her pack.

But the head nurse was terrified looking at the child which is born with a face of wolf.

The others were too, they don't know if they should be happy about the new heir or sad about his indifferent appearance.

Exactly at that time a warrior ran through the doors with blood grazing his half of the body and tears in his eyes.

"We are sorry luna we failed in protecting our alpha, he- he's no more"

In a minute pain and anger filled howls shook the entire forest,by showing their grief and their agreement for revenge,why because their alpha who left his pack and his pregnant wife to protect their pack from the over hungry and over jealous neighbouring alpha who was dead set on capturing the pack with 2000 members and one of the largest pack in the west side of midnight shadows which is on the south Atlantic Ocean.

The alpha left with the warriors for about 2months and the only thing returned was the news of his death.
The luna whose eyes filled with happy tears now replaced with sad tears for her husband who doesn't even get the chance see his only son that he waited thirteen years for.

"Ryan.." she muttered quietly.

"Huh?"

"Ryan Ellis Alvarez, announce the counsel Luke the west pack of midnight shadows is not heirless it has a new alpha who was already under alpha training"

The beta bowed his head and left the room quickly.

"Stop crying Bryan your alpha wouldn't want you to cry, even in his last minutes he died as a great warrior don't belittle his death by shedding tears" the luna said even though her weak body was shaking to control her tears.

The warrior who still was sobbing on the ground because of his alpha raised his head and said, "I'm sorry luna forgive my ignorance"

The head nurse who was seeing the events said,
"Luna didn't mean any disrespect but your son was only an hour old now and with the enemies swarming over our pack like bees on flowers and the counsel trying hard to disband the pack, how are we going to survive"

Everyone turned their heads towards the luna at that sentence.

"That information is not out of our pack till now sister,Terence(gamma) gather the warriors built a wall around our pack, a wall that should be strong enough to protect us from the strength of our enemies, make the pack witch perform protection magic on the walls no one absolutely no one should be able to cross our lands, built it fast by using magic before tomorrow,For the outside world your new alpha has already shifted and undergoing alpha training in our pack school"

"Yes luna but what about our alphas funeral"

"Sent someone to bring his body before the walls are completed, warriors deserve a proper funeral"

The warriors along with gamma bowed their heads and left the room.
"Luna the face of the new alpha is a-a little..."

The mother saw her child and without any ounce of difference in her voice said,"what about it sister isn't we all werewolves and you are afraid about his face looking like a wolf, I think we should be happy about that".

The head nurse eventhough she wanted to say something kept silent.

The new born child who was not even aware of the great battle field he is babbling in his own language.

The luna lifted her pup in her arms and smiled at him.
"Don't worry son I will protect our pack till your ready to protect it yourselves I will make sure of it"

The baby who was born with two strong fangs gave her a toothless smile........

A.s.k.

It was a new idea I got from staring at a picture in Google I don't know if it was good but I will try to make it good.

Please share your thoughts
Thank you.