DAY 4

As per Jungkook's request, Namjoon picked him up in bridal style and head towards their bedroom

This time, Jungkook didn't say anything. He is already too upset at the fact that Namjoon is still his but his heart wasn't. Namjoon was also expecting Jungkook to say something on their way towards the bedroom but Jungkook didn't say anything.

He gently placed him on the bed and kissed his forehead. "You know what this reminds me of?" He asked looking with a soft and loving expression at Namjoon.

He finally smiled at him. He wonders what Jungkook would mention this time.

"The time when you proposed to me. Uff, you almost killed me that day. It could have been my last day on this planet?" Jungkook pouted and turn his back towards Namjoon's face.

He sheepishly smiled, back hugged him and pulled him in his embrace. "You are still salty about it? I just wanted the proposal to be unique." He placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook could feel the elder pouting behind him, making a cute puppy face. He turned and saw the exact same face he was expecting. "This puppy face don't work on me anymore. I'm immune to it now." He smirks and turned to sleep. He then felt a sensation of warm hands on his tummy, rubbing it softly. He sweetly smiles and closed his eyes.

Well, Jungkook's wasn't lying when he said he almost died. Let's see how the proposal night became almost fatal for our Kookie.

~~Flashback~~

The sky was painted with angry grey clouds and the sound of grumbling thunder was heard far behind the buildings that covered the gloomy landscape.

A raindrop made its way down to the dusty ground and more drops followed, and soon the city fell under heavy rain, announcing the start of a storm.

But it didn't stop our main couple to have a romantic candlelight dinner.