DAY 2

[REWRITTEN]

Jungkook enters their bedroom and saw Namjoon reading a book on a couch at the corner of their bedroom. "Joonie, I'm sleepy."

"Then go to sleep." Namjoon said without looking up.

"But you promise nah. You can't back out now." Namjoon finally looked at him and sigh. He kept the book on a table beside the couch and picked him up.

He was about to enter the bedroom but Jungkook asked something that made him halt his steps. "Do you know what this reminds me of?" He asked looking with a soft and loving expression at Namjoon.

He looked at Jungkook with curious eyes. "What?"

"Our first date. Do you remember?"

An adoring smile made its way on his lips. "Yeah. How could I forget that day?" He placed Jungkook on the bed and back hugged him, pulling him close to his embrace.

If you ask Jungkook what is his most cutest moment of his life, he might answer, "Obviously it's my first date duh.

~~Flashback~~

After a few months of their friendship, Namjoon realises how much he like the younger. His feelings are becoming more than a friend one. One day, Namjoon finally got the courage to ask Jungkook out on a date. It would be their first date ever.

Namjoon remembers how red the younger got when he asked him out for a date. Blushing Jungkook is seriously the most cutest thing he ever encountered in his life.

They had their date in a cafe. It was not too big, not too sophisticated but it was giving warm and cosy vibes. After getting coffee, they talk about a lot of stuff.

This whole time, Jungkook had a shy smile on his face and listen to everything that Namjoon was sharing.

After that, they both went to watch a movie. "So, what do you want to watch?"

"Anything is fine." So Namjoon decided to watch a documentary on crabs. Jungkook finds it so cute whenever Namjoon's eyes glow up, on seeing a crab. And that dimpled smile almost making him squeal. But, he controlled fanboying over him.

After the movie, they walked in a park, hand in hand. As clichè it sounds, it was the perfect date ever. At least for Jungkook as it was the first day of his life. He always wonders how can people enjoy dating at these clichè places. Now he gets the answer to this question.

They were walking out of the park when Jungkook saw a boy around three years old running after a ball. That boy was so concentrated on getting the ball, he didn't notice that he is running towards the road.

Jungkook saw a car coming at full speed. And the boy also stopped there. Jungkook leaves Namjoon's hand and rushed towards the boy.

He immediately grasps his arms and pulled the boy towards him. As this situation was unfolding, Jungkook didn't notice a stone behind him and tripped over it. Luckily, he fell on his back, preventing the boy from getting injured.

"Are you okay kid?" Jungkook asked softly, ignoring the pain on his back and foot. The kid only nodded. Soon a young lady came running towards them and hugged the boy tightly. Looks like this lady is his mother.

"Thank you so much for saving my boy." Jungkook tried his best not to moan out in pain while standing up from the ground. He just nodded his head and the lady went away from there.

He was about to turn around but again, he felt his body in the air. Namjoon is carrying him in bridal style. "Namjoon Hyung, put me down. I can walk." He tried his best not to blush.

"Don't lie to me. I know you injured your feet again." Namjoon gave him a smirk to which Jungkook turn his head around, not wanting to see the 'you can't fool me' look on Namjoon's face.

Namjoon silently carried him towards his house. None of them wants to break the perfect silence between them. Namjoon put Jungkook down and threatened him that if he dares to come to school tomorrow, he will never talk to him. And Jungkook being an obedient bunny, cutely nodded. Namjoon turned around and ready to leave when Jungkook calls out his name.

He turns around only to feel soft lips on his cheeks. He couldn't believe that he's kissing him. Jungkook quietly said good night and went inside. Namjoon stood there dumbfounded. He placed his hand on the cheeks, where Jungkook leaves the impression of his soft lips. He warmly smiled to himself.

Next time, he will make sure that the younger kiss him on his lips. And he's determined to make it happen soon.
_____________________________________

This was their cute first date.

How you like that?

Take care everyone.

Borahae💜💜