Hotel

Dean helped Benny load his things in the impala trunk, Benny's mom ran out.

"Benny why are you leaving?"

"Dad doesn't want me here anymore."

"Why what did you do?"

Benny looked at Dean and kissed him on the lips and looked back at his mom, "He is kicking you out because you love a boy?" She asked.

Benny nodded, "That son of a bitch!" She ran back in the house and shoved her husband out the door, throwing his things at him. Benny then got hell from his mom to bring his stuff back in, Dean helped.

"Dean would you like to stay for dinner?" Benny's mom asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Please call me Tracey."

Dean nodded, "I have to go see if my brother is okay with him staying at the hotel, or if he needs to go to a friends house."

"Please bring him over, more the marrier."

"Oh okay, thank you so much."

"Where are you staying?" She asked Dean.

"A hotel my father and mom aren't fit for being parents anymore."

"Please bring your stuff here we have a spare bedroom."

Benny looked at his mom, "Mom why are you being so nice?"

"Because they need a better place to stay and money for the future, I'm letting them stay."

"I thought you would hate that I'm gay."

"I don't care if you love men or women or whatever, your my son and I love you and whoever you date is your choice. I support you and whatever you identify with, idk if your trans I'll pay for the surgical procedures."

"Well I'm a boy and I'm staying that way, but it's nice to know you support me mom. Can I go with Dean to go get Sam?"

"Yes you may."

Benny and Dean went in the impala and drove to the hotel, they arrived and saw Novak outside of the door. "What are you doing here Mr. Novak?" Dean asked.

"Dean, why him. I love you, and you left."

"Because I won't get in trouble for dating a student, plus I don't love you. I love Benny."

Benny looked at Dean, "You love me?"

"Yes, Benny I love you."

"I love you too!" Benny and Dean kissed, Dean then got Sam and their things Dean went and checked out.

Sam went in the back seat of the car, Dean was trying to get Novak to leave him alone. But Novak was determined to get Dean back, "Mr. Novak I left your class for a reason. Now leave me alone or I'll call the police for harassment."

Novak jumped to the word police and went to his car and drove off, Dean and Benny went in the car and drove to Benny's.

"Is mom and dad letting us go back?"

"No, we're going to stay with Benny for a little while."

"Okay! Can I play on your phone Dean?"

"Sure." Dean then handed Sam his phone.

They arrived at Benny's and they looked back to see Sam passed out in the back with Dean's phone in his hand, against his chest. They both smiled and Dean grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket, hey woke up Sam by tapping his legs.