The I do's

Dean and Castiel day has come their wedding day, they began to get ready. Dean in the guest bedroom and Cas in their bedroom. The bathroom blocked them, Dean was playing AC/DC and Castiel was playing MCR.

Castiel put his black suited tux on and had a white tie. Dean since he's 'girl' of their relationship he has a white suited tux and a black tie. He didn't want to wear a wedding dress, even though Castiel suggested it as a joke.

Dean only agreed to have a bouquet that's the only thing feminine he would do for their wedding, they had their vows Castiel's memorized his but Dean couldn't, so he wrote it on a peice of paper folded in his pocket.

Castiel went to the dock and stood there with the priest, Mary knocked on Dean's door and told him they were ready for him. Dean came out with the bouquet, "Mom convince me not to leave this wedding!"

"What?!"

"I'm scared mom I'm fucking scared."

"It's okay honey, shit." She saw Dean having one of his panic attacks, he used to have them as a kid but stopped during his teenage years.

"Gabriel!" Mary yelled holding onto her son who looked like he was running a marathon.

"Yes?"

"He's having a fucking panic attack, run down there and tell Castiel what's happening."

Gabriel looked at Dean and nodded, running to the back. Dean was now sitting on the floor sweating, hyperventilating, crying, heart racing, and was shaking.

They heard a knock moments later, "Is Dean covered I don't want to see him in his tux." Cas said.

Mary went to the bed and grabbed a blanket covering up Dean, "Now he is." Cas came in with a robe on not wanting Dean to see his outfit.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?!" Cas sat down in front of Dean.

"Convince me not to leave right now, convince me to marry you baby!" Dean said in between breathes.

"Hey hey, your okay. You will marry me because you know you want to deep down."

"What if deep down I don't Cas, I'm scared. I know I want to but what if I don't."

"Dean you said you want to right?"

Dean nodded still having a panic attack, "Then what's the problem baby."

"I don't know I'm just scared Honey Bee, I'm scared."

"I know, I'm scared to. But I know we're soulmates right as I saw you. God doesn't make mistakes with love."

Dean smiled and began to calm down when he heard that, "I'm going to go back out, Gabriel will tell you guys when you can head out."

Dean nodded and Cas left he put the robe in the bathroom and went back out, "Dean you okay?" Mary asked.

"Yea." He took the blanket off and began to calm his shaking fixing his face and calming down to cool down the redness.

Gabriel gave them a yell, "There ready I'm going out now." They heard the door open and close. Mary and Dean saw Gabriel sitting down, Mary walked Dean down the stairs and across the grass. Everyone stood up watching Dean get walked by his mom, He saw Cas and smiled seeing his fiancé in his tux.

Cas covered his mouth with one hand, smiling almost about to cry seeing Dean in his white tux. Dean got to the doc and his mom hugged him then went to her seat. Dean turned to look at Cas and took his hands, "You look beautiful, baby." Cas said.

"Thank you, you look handsome Honey Bee." Dean said.

"Thank you."

The priest said what he needed to say then it came to Cas to say his vows,

"Dean Micheal Winchester, the way we met is different from many peoples love stories. You were a student at a high school, and I was teacher. I tried to stay away from you but I couldn't resist, and when you told me your age I knew if something happened between us it wouldn't be illegal. I know student and a teacher is frowned upon but I know I have met my soulmate even if you were my student. Dean I promise to stay by your side till we die, I promise to be there when you need me, when your sick, when your hurting, I will always be there for you. I love you."

Dean smiled along with tears, "Don't hate me." Dean let go of Castiel's hands and pulling out a paper, Cas chuckled. "I know you could never memo-" Dean put his finger on Castiel's lips, "SHUT!" Everyone started laughing.

"Castiel James Novak, I saw you as my teacher when I walked through that door. I never saw you as more until the day, that I came early and chatted with you. You were writing on the white board and leaned against it, asking how you were. And then you wanted me off the board so you could write, so I leaned against your desk and we were three feet apart. I started to check you out, and you caught me. You asked about it and I denied it when we both knew I was lying..." Dean began to chuckle looking up at Cas who was on the verge of tears.

"...That's the moment I knew I was falling in love with you, and I know if I didn't make my move sooner rather then later then this probably wouldn't be happening. From all of our risky adventures when I was still a student, I'm glad they happened because through all of that we began to do more then kiss, NO NOT SEX! But get to know each other as a person through it all. Okay maybe some sex, but not the point!" He said the last bit sarcastically everyone laughed.

"...But in the end it comes to us two, loving each other for the great and for the worse. I love you Castiel."

Everyone awed and saw the couple crying at each others vows, they put the rings on. "I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom!"

Castiel pulled Dean in and kissed him, holding his leg up. Dean pulled away and smiling putting his hand on Castiel's chest, "put my leg down."

Cas and Dean then took each others hands and walked up the aisle. Everyone stood up and all the girls were ready to catch the bouquet. Dean stayed facing his way and threw the bouquet behind him, he and Cas turned out to see who caught it.

"Congrats Charlie!" Dean said seeing her in her orange dress, she begins to blush and look at Dorthy. Dean invited some friends to make more of his guests.

Everyone heads up to the tables Dean and Castiel sit at theirs, Dean had a wedding garter on his leg under his pants. But that was for later for Cas to see and pull off with his teeth.

They all ate and danced night began to fall, the guests left and Dean and Cas went inside. They were going to have their honey moon tomorrow, after Cas let the last guest out he closed the door turning to see Dean in the kitchen.

He went to him and picked him up, "WHOAH!" Dean dropped his water bottle, he was brought into the bedroom. Cas took off Dean's coat and began to reach for his shirt too.

"What's the rush Cas?"

"I want to fuck you."

Dean smirked and took off Castiel's jacket and shirt, Castiel took off Dean's pants. Cas saw the wedding garter, Dean put his finger up and shook it with his head. "Not yet."

Cas smirked and took off Dean's garments, Dean took off the rest of Castiel's clothes. Cas picked up Dean from the bed and placed him on their vanity.

Cas got on his knees and pulled Dean's leg closer to his, he put his teeth on the wedding garment he looked up at Dean and the only thing he could see was his eyes and waist.

Cas pulled the garment off and spit it on the floor and stood up leaning down to Dean, Cas kissed Dean down his neck. Dean began to tug on Castiel's shaft, "Fuck me like your life depends on it!" Dean teasingly said to Cas.

Cas picked him up and put him back on the bed, tying him up wrists to the frame and ankles to the lower bed frame. Taking a blind fold and blinding his eyes, "Ca-!"

The end, if you want a second book just ask.