Suprise at the office💕🔞

Jungkooks POV: I was looking at the heart shaped food and was smiling like an idiot thinking maybe when we mate and later On have kids. The omega and him will cook things like this and we will have traditions. While Jungkook was distracted with the thought of a little family. He didn't notice when Jimin was coming down stairs and said. " kookie"? Jungkook looked up and his jaw dropped. Jimin was wearing ripped jeans that hugged his ass and thighs so well. While swaying his hips seductively And his shirt was unbuttoned showings his milky skin and gorgeous un marked collar bones.

Jimins outfit

  It made Jungkook growl possessively

  It made Jungkook growl possessively. Jimin blushed at the growl. Jimin walked to Jungkook and sat next to him and said. " like my outfit baby alpha"? Jimin said teasingly. Jungkooks alpha was triggered and Jungkook lifted Jimin and set him in the counter and went In between his legs and stuck his nose in his scent gland. And growled again at his lovers yummy scent and smooth skin. Jimin was shocked and blushing. Jungkook was nibbling jimins ear and Jimin said. " baby alpha"? Jungkook scoffed. And began touching jimin's hips and his hands lowered to his thighs and said. " I am a man now Jimin, your man, don't test me" he licked jimin's scent gland. Jimin blushed and pushed Jungkook off cause he noticed he had started trigging Jungkooks rut. It was the alpha speaking to him. Jungkook whined at the loss of his lover and his alpha felt rejected. The alpha began to break down and fall in his kneens and crying and began saying. " I am sorry omega I shouldn't have touched you like that without your consent or have licked your scent gland". He began to sniffle and breathing hard. He was about to run out the apartment cause Jimin wasn't saying anything. When he was pulled back. He turned and noticed Jimin worried. And Jimin said, "don't leave alpha" the omega whimpered. "please it's okay I don't mind you touching me, your my lover and alpha after all, but you need to calm down alpha . Let Jungkook come back okay sweetheart I love you. This isn't our mating ceremony yet."Jimin leaned in and pecked the alphas lips and petted his head. The alpha nodded and said. " I am sorry again jiminie and omega". Jimin shook his head and said. " no alpha I triggered your rut almost, I was just joking, I am sorry my love" the alpha nodded and pecked jimins lips and gave Jungkook full control. Jungkook fell to the ground. It was the first time his alpha was out of control. Jimin bent down and asked Jungkook if he was okay. Jungkook looked up and checked if Jimin was undressed scared he had done something. Jungkook said. " did I touch you Jimin with out your consent". Jimin smiled and said. "Kook your mine and I am yours you can touch me but not fully till our ceremony I mean you only touched my legs and hips. Hell I touched your abs and dick with out your consent I should be apologizing" Jungkook shook his head and said. " omega and jimin i am so sorry for loosing control and touching you, I promise you it won't happen again". Jungkook was ashamed with himself. Jimin smiled and grabbed Jungkooks hands and put them on his chest and dragged it around his body so Jungkook could see it was okay with Jimin. When it was about to reach his ass Jungkook pulled away looking shocked at the omega. " Jimin I can't touch you there it will trigger my rut right away" jimin smiled knowing his lover had a kink for his ass. Jimin smiled and said. " you can touch it, all of me is yours okay kookie". Jungkook smiled and said. " omega I will never be mad  at you for touching me but I'll be mad at my self for touching you with out your consent. I am embarrassed and ashamed". Jimin kissed his lovers cheek and said "let's eat now okay , we will talk about this later". Jungkook nodded and said. "Okay my love thank you for the breakfast you shouldn't have, and you look stunning also are your going to work like that"? Jimin shook his head and said " nope I have the day off and will hangout with a few of my friends". Jungkook nodded and whined he wanted to be with the omega. Jimin smiled and said. " aw alpha how about i call you while your at lunch"? Jungkook smiled and said. " yes omega please do that". Jimins smiled and said " let's get your things I'll drive you, I made you a lunch as well".