⭐️New crossover⭐️

New crossover I've been working on.

Sans stand at the side of the entrance to the kitchen his eye sockets dark. He had just gotten home early work, only to hear Frisk making another fake sob story about the skeleton hurting them.

This has been going on since they came to the surface. They even started putting makeup on to make fake injures. Torial, undyne and his brother papyrus believed them and even turn on him. The only monsters that were one his side was Asgore, Alphys, and Grillby.

Sans had stay away from the three for a while. He had gotten a job at a lab with Alphys, it took most of his time from home. Which he didn't mind anyway. Since it was one way to get away from their glares.

But as he stands by the side outside the kitchen, he listens how the three berate him. He listen with tears fall from his eyes as his brother disowned him right there in the kitchen. He teleported to his room, he started sobbing falling on his knees as he cried into his hands. As he sobbed he felt something lick his cheek. He looked to his left and saw Toby. The little dog that had always sneaked into their house. Sans had start to take him in and take care of him after they got on the surface, and when frisk started their lies the little husky started to rain heck on his brother, Toriel, and Undyne. He even comforted Sans when he needed it and it was a lot.

Sans pulled the dog close and nuzzled his face in the back of his fur. As his tears dried he thought of his life so far, how it went down hill and how he tried to climb up only to be brought down again. Soon he made a decision, enough was enough. He set Toby down petted his head in thank you and went to his closet.

He pulled open the doors and pulled out a duffel bag. He set in on the bed as he started stuffing it with clothes.Sans stopped as he grab a familiar red scarf. His hands were shaking as he stared at the red fabric, would Papyrus know he was gone would he be worried. His eye lights went out as he knew the answer: No, he wouldn't. He believed the human over his own brother. Even throwing away the scarf he had give him when they were kids.

Sans eye lights returned as he wrapped the scarf around his neck. He grabbed a couple more things such as money, a photo and a blueprint for a familiar machine. After made sure he got everything he needed all he had to do was wait.

Soon he hear the sound of the front door closing, and papyrus coming up and heading to his room for bed. He heard the door open and close. He could here the tell skeleton grumbling about him behind the wall, It made his soul hurt more. After he couldn't here him anymore he made his move.

Opening the door slowly he crept quietly downstairs the bag over his shoulders and Toby following him.