avengers/undertale chap5 preview

Chara lunges at the robot slashing left and right with her knife. The robot moved back trying to dodge the swings. It tried to shot or hit the human but the girl just dodge it's attacks. The heroes watched this in shock they didn't know the girl would fight like this. It became more shocking when chara summon more knives throwing them at the robot cutting into the armor and wires.

As the Hulk got off the web crawler, the teen hero went to Sans. The monster was watching the fight his eye sockets widen and his eye light gone. He didn't notice the teen hero until he help, or the Hulk.

"Sans are you alright?" Spider-Man asked worried about the monster. The young hero's voice snapped the monster out of it. His eye lights appearing.

Sans stared at the web crawler, than Chara who had now summon more knives and started launching them at the robot, Than back at the hero. Spider-Man eyes widen as he saw the concerns yet horrified expressions on the skeleton's face.

"We have to stop her." Sans said as he looked back at Chara, the human had dodged the attack and had flunked a knife right into the robots optic. Causing it to let out an electronic screech.

"Why? She's taking that robot down." A voice said behind the skeleton. The monster looked over and saw a group of teen heroes. These heroes where Nova, PowerMan, and White tiger and coulson.

"Sorry we took so long spidey. We were evacuated the students out of the building." Power Man explained.

"Thanks Powerman." Spider-man said.

Sans started standing up hissing in pain as he held the side of his ribs. Spider-Man notice and tried to help him out. Once the monster was standing he tried to walk towards the battle till Coulson stopped him.

"It's too dangerous to go out there." Coulson told him.

Sans pulled away from him and glare at him and the heroes, "You don't understand! She can't control it!" Sans yelled at him.

The heroes looked at the skeleton. Spider-Man was worried now, "what do you mean? What can't she control?" He asked confused.

Before they could get an answer they heard the sounds of static and screeching of metal. They looked over to where the battle