First day back

Alexis pov:

It was my first day back at Richmond high and I had to meet Daniella and Yasmin in less than 5 second as i was run in through the corridor suddenly I ran into Ryan malloyed and fell on my ass .I was so ashamed of myself.

Alexis : sorry I wasn't looking were I was going.

Zack : well you better watch were your going next time.

Alexis : sorry again Ryan and yer I will ass.... I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to Ryan .

Ryan: Its ok I know you didn't mean too.

Zack : no it isn't and bi... you better watch your mouth.

Alexis: whatever Zack.

and with in that minute i had gone to class i had maths and history than break can't wait.

In class

 I was talking to Yasmin about all sorts of things like how much miss lake looks like ugly Betty I was so determined non to laugh but I could no longer hold it in I bursted  out laughing everyone looks at me as if i had gone crazy.

miss lake : miss Conner would you like to share with everyone whats so funny,

Alexis : no miss I have nothing to say.

miss lake : then sit quiet and I will see you at break time aswell as you Yasmin.

 miss lake goes back to teaching the class

Alexis : great detention with ugly Betty .

Yasmin : I know what fun

the bell rings for next class.

Ryan pov

 In class..

 Mr banks ; all right class settle down and take your seats

 now class we are doing the explosive test you will stay in your groups on your table apart from miss Conner and Mr Scot will work as  pair.

 Ryan/Alexis ; yes sir

 Ryan: jinks now you cant speak till I say your name 3 times.

 I couldn't stand her not talking so I said her name I loved saying her name I loved her and everything about her but i now she don't like me I that way she just see's us as friends nothing more but I wish she did,Ive seen all the jerks and players she deserves more they just don't now a good thing if it was in there face and thanks to them she has trouble trusting people I lost my Train of thoughts when Alexis  clicked her fingers and asking if I was ok.

 Ryan; yer I'm ok why.

 Alexis: because you was day dreaming.

 Ryan: no it was because I was thinking about somethings

 Alexis : what was you thinking about

 Ryan : I was thinking about my mom because she is really ill and may have only a couple of months to live and if she dies I don't know what will happen.

 Alexis: sorry it wasn't my place to ask and if it helps I know how you feel as my mother and father died in a car crash 5 years ago I was about 10 when they died and I was with my sister at cheerleading  practice.

 Alexis moved in closer and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear "whatever happens I'm always here for you no matter what" just then the bell rang. 

Ryan:kissed her cheek and said "thanks" and walked off.

 The bell had just gone for lesson 2 which was history I couldn't wait. because I sit next to Ryan and its the only time we can really talk

everyone in school knows I like him. but there's always something stopping me from asking him out I have known Ryan for almost 4 years hes the sweetest guy I met he isn't like all his friends players and cheats.unforgivably every girl he has gone out with is nether a bit.. or dumps him and goes out with one of his mates so now he has problems trusting people.

Lunch

Alexis pov:

 Alexis;Is it ok to sit here.

 Zack:Its ok for Daniella and Yasmin to sit down but not you.

 Alexis: oh is that right because last time I checked this was Ryan's table not yours asshole.

 Zack:yer it maybe but he agrees with me so bye.

 Alexis:ok lets ask him then.

 Zack:ok go on then.

 Ryan:sorry Alexis you know the rules no bitches,hoes or slags.

 Alexis:ow so I'm a bitch now.well I rather be a bitch than a two faced cunt.ill see use later girls.

 after I got out of the dinner hall ran all the way to the girls toilets so no one could see me cry.

 I couldn't believe he called me a bitch how dare he after me being there for him.

Daniella's pov

 Daniella:I best go and check on Alexis ill see you later.

 Yasmin:see you.

 Zack:see you sexy.

 Daniella:yuk please is that all you got player.

 Zack:no I got more but you don't get it.

 Daniella:whatever.(and walks of out off the dinner hall and in to the toilets to see a crying Alexis)

 Daniella;aw Lexi don't pay any attention to them two.

 Alexis;I cant I love him and that's the way he treats me.

 I hated seeing Alexis like this sometimes I could punch Ryan in the face for treating her like this and she just sits back and takes it just because she loves him.

 Daniella;do you know I admire you.I don't think anyone is so kind and caring as you and you've been through a lot and yer your always giving even when you've had the worst day ever and you think of everyone other than yourself.

 Alexis:And I wouldn't have if I didn't have you and Yasmin yous have always been there for me.

 Daniella;that's because you've been there for me and I'm shore Yasmin will agree with me so come on lets go.

 Alexis:go where.

 Daniella:OUT.

Alexis:yes I know out but.out where?

 Daniella:party time!!! its time for you to have some fun.

 Alexis:OK ill see you after school then

 Lets party!!!