a fiery temper

It was any other day. Nina woke up not knowing that today was a day full of possibility. She hadn't known what she was walking herself into when she agreed to going on a youtube channel. Cut invited her to a mysterious challenge involving money as a prize. To Nina's surprise of being selected, she accepted. How could she not? She rolled her blankets of which weighed down on her. She stood up and walked over to her bathroom, she had to make sure she looked good in front of the millions of viewers who would be watching. She did her makeup as she stared into her mirror. What stared back at her though, was a naive girl with no clue that she'd meet the one at this video shooting.

Nina walked over to her dresser. Already knowing what to wear having previously thought about it the night before, she threw on a green tank top made of a sage green fabric. It had small holes in the front. On top of that she layered a black pinstriped dress with buttons going up the middle. Finally, Nina looked over at the necklace with a shining gold name written on top. Reading the words "Steven" she hesitantly clasped the necklace behind her neck. Nina was ready, for worse or for better.

~

Nina was able to find parking in the parking lot. She walked into the studio with her head held high. As she walked in, everyone greeted her. There were five other teenagers who look around the same age as Nina. A tall and dark man who happened to be the tallest of the group, towering over everyone. Standing nervously amongst the rest was a boy wearing a baby blue long sleeve. Alongside him was a girl who looked older than the rest of them. Her hair tied up into a slick ponytail. Talking to the girl with the slicked back hair, was a boy with probably the most warm smile there. He wore the best outfit Nina had ever seen, reminding Nina of what she thought an college art major would look like. Joining in their conversation was the final of the group. A girl wearing a yellow, velvet material skirt stood by the artistic boy and slick haired girl. Nina joined into their conversation, learning that the "artistic boy" went by NJ, the slick haired girl by Jovina, the girl with a yellow skirt by Heather, the tall and dark man by EJ, and finally the awkward boy by Kalid. They all started taking each other's presence in, and just as they got comfortable with each other, another walked in. This girl even prouder and confident than Nina. Nina turned her head behind her and for a second her heart stopped. There was a moment where she felt lost in the girls light, ocean eyes. This is the only reference Nina could figure out as an accurate comparison, having previously meeting Billie Eilish. She had to of been the prettiest girl Nina had ever laid eyes on.