𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

❝ Psycho Ex Girlfriend ❞
Penned by: Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎✍️

You woke up in dark room with only three lights, one above a table on the far end of the room, and two, above your head and your gf's. Both of you were chained to your chairs. You didn't remember how you got there, but your head was aching like it's been hit by a baseball bat or something metal.

"Hello?" You called out hoping to be rescued.

"So you're finally awake." You heard a voice speak in the darkness. You then heard heels clicking towards you. You squinted your eyes in the darkness, then saw a familiar face. She disappeared over 3 months ago. You couldn't believe who you saw right in front of you.

"Artemis? Wha-?" You stuttered shockingly, Your ex girlfriend standing right infront of you, with a gun in one hand and a cigar on the mouth.

"Long time no see, Michael" She said smirking as she bent down to look at you eye to eye.

"Get us off this chains Artemis." You said growling under your breath.

"Nope. I don't wanna." She said smirking evily at you. Stacey, Your girlfriend groaned as she woke up.

"Why don't you look at that? The sleeping beauty is already awake." Artemis said playing with her gun. You looked over your shoulder and you saw your gf squinting her eyes since the room was so dark.

"Michael where are we?" Stacey asked you slightly scared. Artemis walked to stand in front of her and put her hand under Stacey's chin.

"I don't know baby. Artemis stay away from her!" You growled at the woman. You didn't know what happened to her, all you know is that she disappeared for 3 months after finding out that you cheated on her for Stacey.

"Relax big guy. I'm not gonna shoot." Artemis said letting Stacey's chin fall. You sighed in relief.

"Yet..." Artemis laughed as she said that. The look on your face was scared and shocked. Artemis was so innocent before when you dated her. But she changed. She seemed darker and psychotic.

"What happened to you? You weren't like this before Artemis!" You complained. Artemis shot a glare at you, then dragged a chair and sat infront of both of you.

"Well I'm always like this sweetie. I just didn't show it to you or anyone else. I'm one of the Fiamme's 12 crowns. The Twist, to be exact." She replied.

You couldn't believe it yourself. You knew who The Fiamme's are. They're the most feared mafia family in world. The Fiamme family is controlled by Lare Dane and her 12 crowns. Rumor has it that The Twist is a ghost, since no one has seen or heard of him/her in person. Since The Twist's works like it's not there. No one lived to tell who it was. But now you're sitting in front of her.

"You're in one of the Fiamme's basements. We use this one for you'll know soon." She said looking at Stacey up and down then looked at you, raising her left brow.

"What do you want Artemis?" You asked her. She then turned her head towards you.

"Oh mi amor you'll find out later." She said.

"Did you really think that I just forgive and forget?" She asked you softly.

"Yes, I'm sorry." You said pleadingly at her.

"No. After catching you with her. Your blood should run cold." She said pointing at Stacey.

"I'm sorry Artemis, please let us go." You pleaded with her again by looking into her eyes, but all you saw was darkness and a cold glare.

"So cold. You two timing, cheap lying, wannabe. You're a fool." She said standing up from her chair and slowly walking to a table.

"Please let us go. We still have a life." Stacey pleaded aswell scared to death.

"If you thought that I'd just let this go." Artemis said stopping infront of the table not facing you or Stacey. She then grabbed something infront.

"You want to know what color I see?" She asked the both of you. Both you and Stacey raised your eyebrows.

"W-what color?" Stacey asked. Artemis then turned around and pointed a gun at Stacey. You tried to move your chair to block the shot, but both your chairs are firmly stuck to the ground and your bodies were paralyzed with fear.

"I see red." Artemis said pulling the trigger twice and shooting Stacey on the chest. She then laugh as she saw blood flowing out of the wound.

"STACEY NOOO!!" You shouted but didn't get a reply since she died right away due to the bullets. You then glared at Artemis who was laughing at your despair.

"YOU MONSTER!!! YOU'RE A PSYCHO ARTEMIS PERCY!!!" You screamed at her but only to be laughed at in return.

"Oh Mi Amor, If only you hadn't cheated." She said then shot you in the head and in your chest. Your ex girlfriend is a psycho.

"Sleep well Mi Amor." That's the last words you heard from her before dying.

- END -