chapter one The Group

Josie's P.O.V
Okay Kayla is just broken. She needs someone. I mean we make her smile and all that put she's just broken.

Alexis, Kayla, and I were hunting. Then we heard shouting.

"So let me process this! You cuffed my brother to a roof and left him there!" A very southern voice said.

Maybe, just maybe this shouting may be a sign of hope.

Kayla's P.O.V
Shouting is all we heard. I suddenly got tired of it so I grabbed my pistol, ignoring the girls protests and walked out of the bushes.

"Can you shut up!" I said.

Then I looked around, my brother. Oh god.

"Rick!" I screamed.

I ran to him and gave him a hug. God did I miss my brother. He was my only hope.

"Kay?" I heard him say. I nodded in the crook of his neck.

"We'll. Kayla haven't say you in a while." I heard a very familiar voice. Shane. He was like my second brother. I let go of Rick. Tears streaming down my face. I turned around and hugged Shane.

It felt good to be with my family. But then their was Lori. I've never liked her and Rick knows that. She seems like a whore to me. And the way Shane's looking at her. I don't like that. I think this world destroyed Shane.

"Alexis! Josie! Come out." I shouted.

Alexis and Josie walked out from behind the bushes. They came over and stood behind me. Alexis and Josie knew my brother. But not Shane.

"Oh! Yeah, Kayla, Alexis, and Josie this is the group. I'll introduce you to everybody after we get this settled out." Rick said.

I'm guessing the "settled out" thing was what the yelling was about. So I stayed and listened. When I was behind the bushes I heard about Daryl and his brother got handcuffs to the roof and somebody dropped the key. I kinda feel bad for him.

"I'm going back for him." Daryl said.
"No. Let's wait till morning and we'll go." Rick said.

"I wanna go." I said
"What, Kayla no!" Rick shouted.
"Rick, you're not the boss of me. Now I'm going or you can suck my ass." I said.

I heard Daryl chuckle and I smirked at Rick.