II

Is you gon' judge me if I fuck you before I catch this flight?

Ari Lennox serenaded us as we finished the bottle of Low Hangin'. Raj was going on about dreading his family's holiday dinner, for he knew they would make his breakup the focal point of conversation.
"They're gonna be asking what I did to cause it, as if two people growing apart isn't a sufficient reason," Raj said as his eyes stared into space. I did my best to avoid this conversation; no one wants to unpack a relationship while the wounds are still fresh. Hell, I didn't want to start thinking about my newfound singleness, or the excessive cheating that caused it.
"How about we watch something on Netflix to take your mind off of it? I think the new season of Sabrina is available," I said as I surfed through the watchlist. Raj grabbed my hand gently, lowering the remote on the table. He moved closer, placing his other hand on my thigh. He continued to visually study my body, from my eyes, all the way to my hips.
"You know, I had something else in mind but, that's only if you consent to it.

I smirked, leading his hand from my thigh to my lips. Slowly, I began to suck on his fingers, being sure to make direct eye contact with him. I could see his dick rising, thanks to those fitted gray sweats.
"I consent to everything that's about to go down," I said as I lead his lubricated fingers to their next destination. He assisted me as I pulled down my plush leggings, revealing my bare pussy. He grinned at the fact that I was already wet, ready for the taking. Raj followed my lead as I guided him to my clit, putting his fingers to work. He took over from there, moving them in a circular motion. I let out a soft moan as I watched him enjoy sending pleasurable currents throughout my body.
"You're so wet for me, baby. Let Daddy take care of you."
He lowered his head into my pussy, slowly licking on my engorged clit. His fingers were making their way to my gspot, sending my body into overdrive.

I couldn't believe I was about to fuck Raj. Raj—the player who settled down, just get his heart broken. Raj—the smooth-talking Mechanical Engineer with the six-figure salary to match. Raj—the man that introduced me to my ex, Cavaughn... his frat brother.

None of that mattered, though. He was mine for the night, and I was his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cum for me, baby," Raj said as his dick hit my gspot, causing my pussy to overflow.
"Fuuuuuuck, shit, damn."
"I know you have some more in you. Cum on this dick, baby. It's all yours."

And just like that, I did. I opened my eyes to see that Raj had fallen asleep on the couch, drunk as a skunk. I looked down to see my vibrator, drenched with my nectar.

Girl, I know you did NOT just masturbate while this man was asleep just a few feet away from you!
I blushed at my own thought, partly embarrassed yet also pleased with the mess I made. My only hope was that Raj was a deep sleeper and didn't hear a peep of my solo session. Something tells me I would never hear the end of it the next time we link up and get wine drunk. I quickly got up from the accent chair and tiptoed to the bathroom, careful to not wake up the "dead."

As I entered the bathroom, I looked back to make sure Raj was still sleeping. However, our eyes met, his locking in on my bare ass.

Wait, was he awake this whole time?