IV (Conclusion)

The smell of breakfast and morning sex permeated throughout the apartment. Raj and I were working on round 8 on the kitchen counter. We took turns making each other cum, whether from head or sexing. After releasing what felt like my 100th nut, I decided that we needed a break.

"Mmm baby, I need more.."
"Raj, I can't. I mean I want to but, my pussy needs a break."
"Damn, say pussy one more time for me, baby."

I stared directly into his eyes, licked my lips and slowly parted them,
"Pussy."
Raj grinned slyly, pulling me in for a kiss.
"I wanna taste it again but, I can wait."
"You have no choice. Aren't you heading to Laurel to be with your fam, tonight?"
"Yeah but... they can wait."
"Raj, you don't have to keep avoiding them. If they ask about ol' girl, just tell them you'd rather not talk about it."
Raj pulled me closer to him, caressing the small of my back as his erect dick pressed against my pussy.
"Honestly, she's the last thing on my mind. I'd rather spend the holiday with you."

It felt strange seeing Raj in this light. I always thought of him as the aloof type. Being intimate with him felt so natural, as if his arms were my new home.
"Don't you want me to stay, love?" Raj whispered in my ear as he began kissing my neck.
"Fine, you can stay.. as long as you get the breakfast dishes," I said while nuzzling his neck. I slowly backed out of his embrace, picking my clothes up from the floor. I made my way the bathroom to clean up, where I noticed my phone on the sink. I don't remember bringing this in here, damn bitch, did you record the shit?

I had a missed call from an unsaved number, followed by a text from the same number.

Hey Love, it's Cavaughn. Look, I know you don't want anything to do with me but, you came across my mind today. I fucked up, I know that, and I just want to apologize for hurting you. Happy holidays in the meantime. Say hey to Mama Lorraine for me. Oh, and Raj is in town in case you didn't know. We're supposed to be meeting for brunch but, I think he's in some cheeks now lol. You should join us.