Chapter VI -Pregnant-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,387

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the fireplace/Two-way mirror/through Patronus}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VI

–Pregnant–

Sunday, 23 June 1991

TMR's POV

"4 Privet Drive, Surrey."

Tom nodded understanding and left again. He heard the Muggles, that still tormented Harry's nightmares, taking it out on young-Harry and then lock him in the cupboard under the stairs. Tom closed his eyes. The famous cupboard. The famous family. Tom sent a Patronus and couple minutes later Ab appeared at his side.

"He told you then?"

"He took me to meet his younger-self in a way that I'd understand that it was him. He kept his side of the magical vow."

"My brother should never have made us do it. Harry had just moved in. Still flesh into the I have a family who wants me. He agreed to anything Albus might tell him."

"He was even Lighter than Dumbledore." Ab looked back surprised. "The ritual turned his Magical Core Grey."

"Even with the abuse?"

"Even with it." Tom agreed and then he felt it as Harry James Potter left the building. "Harry's gone."

"Time to make some Muggles pay, Minister."

Tom smirked back.

"Not tonight. Tonight I'm no one. Ministers don't make house calls. And this one is way overdue."

The two entered the house and let nothing stand in their way with vengeance. In the end, Tom opened the cupboard and he saw the second-handed down clothes. The broken toys. The too big for his face glasses. He saw exactly what his husband had explained and more. He saw the wounds he wasn't allowed to heal properly. He saw the baths he was allowed to take only so people wouldn't notice the smell. He noticed every detail.

"No wonder he hates big beds." Ab put in once he sneaked a look at the cupboard they'd heard so much about.

"If they weren't already dead, I'd make them pay for hours more." Tom snarled. He grabbed the toys and looked for anything else of importance, yet there was nothing. "I'm going to lit a fire to make it look accidental."

"Go home to him. I'll finish here." Ab argued.

Tom nodded thankfully and, in the end, left. Harry was in their bedroom, sitting on their own bed. The Wizard watched the old toys puzzled until he finally recognized them as his old ones.

"They were the only thing worth saving." Tom put in.

Harry blushed and nodded.

"You didn't have to. They were just what Dudley didn't want to play with that week and I'd been allowed to have."