Chapter 11 Comforting & Confronting

Wang Yibo woke up and after done his daily routine he entered in the kitchen for preparing breakfast for both him and Zhan. When he about to open fridge there welcome a sticky note to him written on..

Don't wait for me I'm going with Shijie and then I'm stay in university dorm for some day because I have to complete my assignment with Yu Bin and JiLi hence, they can't come here so they can help me there. Enjoy your time without me.

Yibo sighed and start making breakfast for himself.

Riiing....... Riiing.....

"Hell? Good morning Mom".

"Good morning son. You and Zhan please come to house, I'm preparing your favourite breakfast because I miss my baby son. "

"I miss you too mom but Zhan is not here he is gone with Xuan Jie and not come back to my apartment. He want to stay in dorm because his friends can come there to help him in assignments."

"what are you doing here then go to your dorm and live with him there. You can't leave him alone in dorm. "

"I know mom don't love me anymore... You love now Zhan...."

"It's not like you think, I love you most baby but I have responsibilities towards him and axpecting you to understand that. You stay there I'm coming to my baby with my baby's favourite breakfast because it's time for only son n mother quality time we didn't enjoyed this like ages. "

"OK mom! As you wish..  I'm waiting for you then bye. "

"bye son and just wait for me like 10min. "

Wang Yibo smile after cutting call goes for bathing.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

"Mmmmm! wow ShiJie you are the best and your lotus root rib soup is the heaven for my taste buds." Zhan said while his mouth full with food.

"hunh cheesy" Jiyang Cheng scoffing with grumpy face.

Zhan come to Jiyang Mansion' with ShiJie after listening many taunt and whining and a extra long lecture from A'Cheng. When uncle Jiang Fengmin saw him he immediately hug him complain him to forgetting his old uncle. Now when they bicker on dining table his smile is content with satisfaction because he seen his children's inner happiness on facade of bickering.

"uncle I want to say something specially want to permission for something." Zhan asked to Jiang Fengmin with hesitation.

"you can asked me anything without hesitation Zhan. You are my another child like second son gifted to me. My everything is for you as much as its for A'Cheng and Xuan. "

"no no uncle it's not like that..."

"Oho dad you become dramatic every time whenever Zhan near you." A'Cheng scoffing again.

"Actually uncle I got my first paycheck and I have less expenses so I think I can donate some to near orphanage.. Because they are not much lucky to me to find some Song uncle or Jiang uncle who called them family." Zhan said with sheepish smile.

"you can do whatever you want and if you want to any help from me and or from Mrs Wang we can help you. God bless you all. " Jiang Fengmin said with overwhelming emotions.

" dad ! We are your children and we learn from best 'You' dad and we proud to be your children" Xuan Lu said hugging her dad.

"I proud all of you too. " Jiang Fengmin said after group hugging them emotionally.

"Do you want to spoil them? " Mrs Yue sternly said.

"They are mature enough and they know what's wrong and what's right so some spoiling is necessary for nurting them."