Chapter 7 What Name I Call You

Zhan start unpacking luggage and setting them in other room. He laughed on his own unique situation with Yibo. The feelings of newly Wed is disappear and he felt like living in boarding school with a strict home room teacher.

He remembers his conversation with Yibo's family how they suggest him to tame Yibo. All their ideas flop against Yibo's rule & regulations to live with each other. Now he's facepalm what they think and what is outcome. But Zhan one thing decide and chanting in his mind n heart that let never his guard down and All is well.

"Seriously, no sexy thing between us like I want to jump on him take him immediately. What an idiot husband. He thinks I'm a top class pervert and try to seduce him, Looser. "

"And if I forgot password, I have many ways to open any type of lock. "

"if I not wear boxers than I walk nude in this house, huh, what a great pervert."

"Don't sleep on my bed like I'm dying to sleep with him." Zhan mimic Yibo.

"ahhhh....."

Zhan scoffing and blabbering himself nonstop with frustration. He felt helpless because he can't do anything against his newly found family. They believe in him and do whatever only for him to get his right on FFC. He can't wronged Yibo too. He understands very well Yibo's emotion to replace himself in Yibo's shoe. Why any one get married to mere stranger and overall a boy too.

" what ever its all rules but I'm gonna live friendly with Yibo because I'm Sean Xiao Zhan and I'm never gonna loose any thing in my life and what's matter this marriage against my will power, Fighting to me. "

After deciding and empowering himself he finishes all setup of his room and till now he is feeling hungry and started thinking what he prepare for lunch as Yibo tells shift wise work.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Zhan enter in kitchen and a tasty aroma welcome him. But when he sees Yibo cooking become surprised but he said friendly.

"ah Yibo I came for preparing food too but you prepare already."

"don't call me Yibo."

Yibo start serving food on plate on dining table for both and start dig in first.

"Than what name I call you aaah sorry it's 'BABY' OK, as it's your nick name"

"idiot! Don't call me that too and who told you it's my nick name?"

"on that accidental day the white crane called you baby so, I think it's your nick name may be.. "

"White crane? "

"that white color long height but short tempered girl."

Hearing the special characteristics about Jia from mouth of Zhan innocently a small smile run on the Yibo's lips but he hide soon.

"she is Jia, my friend and she can called me anything she want but not you. "

"and why? Ain't I'm your immortal enemy Talking Tom" Zhan mouthing.

"what? "

"nothing,  than OK 'DADDY', you looked like daddy material."

"Cough.. Cough..shut up and close your mouth while eating" Yibo choked on food and furiously coughing after listening Daddy word. He hardly said shut up.

"how can I eat with closing mouth" Zhan blurted out and Yibo glare him hard.

"So, what name I called you Mr Wang,  SIR or MASTER afterall you are my land lord and I'm a tenant" Zhan scoffed and emphasis the word sir n master.

" never try to talk me without any reason. And in university you can call me Sir because I'm your senior."

"OK, but you can call me Zhan ge."

Yibo's hand stop eating as he stare Zhan with questions and tease gaze.

"why? "

"Because I'm older than you two year so.. " Zhan shrug his shoulders.

"stop this nonsense and eat while I'm nice here, because I'm not gonna keep any relationship with you in future after 6 month get it in your mind."

"I'll see" Zhan sweetly smile.

They stop bickering and start dig in yummy cheese pasta made by Yibo.

"mmmmm!  It's very yummy" Zhan start moaning while licking sauce on his lips.

This scene made Yibo race his heart beat and fluttering butterflies in stomach again. He avert his gaze from Zhan and see other things but Zhan.

"OK Tom errggh Master! please can you cook food daily for me too because you cooked good and I'm doing all other house chores like washing kitchen utensils and clothes, sweeping, cleaning and mopping etc etc."

"Zhan stop taking name Talking Tom or your secret out in front of strict devil master" Zhan scolded himself in his mind.

"OK, but make sure the whole house is clean and neet and our dorm too."

"OK Master" Zhan said clasping his both hand and bowing his head.

A smirk drawn on Yibo's lips and he didn't try to hide it.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

"ahhhh" Zhan shouted in frustration and rolling over the bed. He think living with Yibo is very easy task but how can he servive without talking. And this person banned to talk him. He decided to take a nap first than going out for his work.

"OK Zhan let's chant this...  You can do it.. You can do it.. All is well... Fighting and sleep well."

A/n

Small chapter. Next chapter will be come out soon. Happy reading friends