Riddle School One

Hello! I am Genesis Greengrass. I go to Riddle school.

People call me Gen or Genny.

It sucks here.

Don't get me wrong, I think school is okay. But I wish I went to another.

Only eight kids attend this ratchet school. I wonder why there are fifty lockers here. Phil said that the school thought it was going to get more applications. It barely made eight.

5, Chubb Munch, Richy, Smiley, Greg, Zach K, Phred, Phil Eggtree, and me.

They are all a strange lot. Zach is always cold, (he should definitely see someone for that) Phred is always boring, 5 well.. his name is literally a number, Smiley loves school a little too much and never stops smiling, Chubb is fat, and Phil.. Phil is a big bully, and Richie collects buttons... no reason why, and Greg hasn't woken up from his sleep for like forever. I should ask Phil how long it's been, he's super smart.

Smiley, Phred, Zach, and Phil are my best friends. I'm closest with Smiley, mainly because she's a girl.

-

I sat at the lunch table with half of the school, which, like I already said, is barely anybody. I sit at the tiny table that doesn't even sit the four of us.

Phill and Phred are talking to each other. They are best friends. Zach, Smiley and I quietly sit down eating our food in peace. Zach shivers and shakes while trying to bite down on his food without freezing it.

One time, I was walking down the hallway. I passed Zach, who was drinking from the water fountain. It completely had frozen! Zach really needs to get a doctor or something. That's not normal. I guess I'm not that normal either, considering I can move stuff with my mind.

"Hey Phred, watch this." Phil squirts mustard on the wall. He draws a 'meh' face. "Look guys! It's Smiley!" Phil laughed, causing Phred to laugh. Zach chuckles at the terrible drawing Phill made of her. 

"Why you little!-" I stomped my hands down on the table, upset he made fun of my friend. Anger went of me and my powers were out of hand. I shot my head up, flinging the food across the room with my mind.

I gasped. I did that in front of them on accident. They all just stared at me, confused. "Did you just-" Smiley frowns, she's very confused.

"What's going on here?!" Mrs Cofey bursted into the lunch room. She's the teacher that never stops drinking coffee, it's honestly scary how jittery she gets.

"N- nothing Mrs Cofey!" I tried to smile at her so she goes away. "You kids disrupted my daily dose of coffee and I!" She made no sense. We disrupted her coffee?

"Tell me what's going on before I make you all stay one year longer in this school!" Mrs Cofey threatened. "Phil drew a terrible drawing of Smiley on the wall with mustard!" Zach blurted out, not wanting to spend another year in this terrible school. "And Gen threw Phil's food across the room!" He added, not telling her the part where I did it with my mind.

"Zach." Phil grits his teeth. "What? I don't want to spend another second in this school!" Zach backed himself up.

"Both of you! To the class for the insane!" Cophey ordered. I didn't want to be in trouble. "Genesis Greengrass! I thought better of you." She shakes her head, disappointed.

We headed to the class for the insane

-

Now, here I am. Trapped in the class for the insane. Yes, that's what it's called. It has a golden platform outside of the door. No one usually is in here.