Part 2

KELLINS POV

I sat in my last period waiting for the bell to ring.

I fucking hate school. The only person here who is my friend is alex .

He's a vampire too, and today he said he smelt a family of werewolves coming our way all the way from rhode island. He has that power.

"They will be here in two day at there pace" alex said quietly.

"Who do you think they are?" I said through minds.

"They are Mexican and their sent is too weak for me to actualy concentrate on" alex said in my mind.

I nodded as the bell rung.

"But tomorrow or later tonight i might be able to concentrate" he said out loud.

I didnt say anything but walk out of the classroom with a blank expression.
I fucking hate it when this happens! When we get a threat from werewloves and they dont even know what they are doing to us.

Honestly! I mean really? Can you just fucking not hunt us! I hate werewolves.

I got my stuff and started to walk home.
As i walked home i listened to you me at six.

I got in my house and all of a sudden i get called into the kitchen.

"KELLIN DEAR!! COME HERE PLEASE!" My mom yelled.

"Yes?" I said coming in the kitchen.

"i have something to tell you.... The fuentes are moving in on the other side of our house, now i must concern you that they are werewolves and there will be no fighting between their two sons? Do you understand?" My mom said.

"Yeah...."

Could this be the pack of wolves that alex was talking about? ..... Nah!

I get my stuff and was about to walk out the kitchen door frame when mom said "go put your stuff in your room, we got more to talk about..."

I nod and walk up to me room.

Oh boy, looks like this is going to be an interesting few years.

I put my stuff in my room and walk back down stairs.

"Ok listen sweetie, they know we are vampires, so that mean dont get in their way, their son vic will be staying on our couch and im asking nicely of you if you want to lend him your bedroom floor..."

I thought about it for a couple of seconds.

"Give me a week... When i get to know him i'll let you know.." I said cautiously.

Me? Share a room with a werewolf? Ha! Your joking right. But let alone live with a pack i cant fucking imagine till now!

"Fuck!" I yelled going up the stairs.

"They will be here at two in the morning tomorrow!" Mom yelled.

Two in the morning, two days? Maybe they are the pack that alex was talking about.... But i know for one thing.... Those fur-balls aren't riding in my car anytime soon.

Well when i get one...

I flop on my bed and suddenly get a telepathic message from alex '2 in the morning tomorrow, better be prepared to glare and stare'

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Good comeback alex... Good one!

I strip down and hop into bed. Hopefully i can get some sleep!

-SKIP TO 2 IN THE MORNING-

I woke up to my mom screetching my name.

I mummbled "any louder you couldve popped my ears!"