10 Pranks That Could Go Horribly Wrong

-Sadly These Are From Personal Experience-

1. Never try the warm water trick on a person who sleeps in the top bed of a bunk bed. They might wake up and accidentally kick you, causing you to fall from you precarious perch on the bunk bed ladder and splash the hot water all over yourself.

2. Never try to jump out from around a corner and scare a person with good reflexes. They might accidentally punch you in the face and give you a black eye.

3. Never try to pretend to run into someone with a scooter. While riding towards them, your scooter wheel might get caught in a vacuum cord, sending you flying into the vacuum, also giving you a black eye. (This was on the first day of summer break.)

4. Never try to play a live spider prank on someone when you are afraid of spiders. The spider might climb up your arm and into your shirt instead of going into the other person's hair. You will scream. Trust me. It is not pleasant.

5. Never try to jump out and scare someone in the winter. You could slip on ice while running at full speed and fall on your butt, leaving it and your pride sore for the rest of the week. 

6. Never try to scare your baby sister by telling her that monsters live in the toilets. She might make someone stands with her for three weeks in a row to make sure no monster grabs her while she is going to the bathroom.

7. Never try to hide in a shower to scare someone. Upon opening the shower door, they could scream and slam the shower door on your bare toes.

8. Never try to scare someone who is carrying a big bag of marbles/pebbles. They might drop the bag,  causing it to break open and spill the marbles/pebbles everywhere. Then you might slip on them and fall on your face. Not fun.

9. Never try to scare someone while wearing vampire teeth if you have braces. When you try to take them off, they might become stuck, and then when you finally manage to get them off, you are in for a shitload of pain. (I recommend Ibuprofen.) (This was at a school Halloween Party.)

10. Never ever fall asleep at a sleepover party. They will do all kinds of things to you. Thankfully, I woke up after one of my friends pretended to be my dog and jump on top of me. Thank god. Cause after that I am pretty sure they were going to try a mascara mustache. 

*Again, these were all personal experiences. (Sadly). As you can tell this is why I do not try to prank people anymore. Anyway, I am trying to save you guys from embarrassment and pain.*

Please Comment.