Chapter 2

The next day after I woke up and ate Breakfast I went to school as if nothing had changed. The only change was that I cut ties with the other two perverts and decided to study more so I could get a better reputation.

—Time Skip—

It was now after school and I had gained 3 STR, 3 VIT, 2 DEX, 2 INT and 5 WIS. As well as leveled up once.

After I got home I put 2 into VIT and WIS. And 1 into luck. After I finished editing my status my next course of action was to get my STR at around 70, and with the more MP I have the better.

—Time Skip 2 months later—

It's been 2 months and I was able to hit some of the goals I set for myself 2 months prior.

I was also able to create an instant dungeon that was constantly open so I could put living things in it because my inventory doesn't allow living things. I would use it to integrate people or protect them from harm.

Twas the night before the beginning of the storyline and I was looking at my stats so I could do some last minute touch ups.

(Info dump)

——————————————————————————————

Name: Issei Hyoudo (David Smith)

Race: Human

Sacred Gear: Boosted Gear (Active) [Ddraig Status: Unresponsive]

Job: The Gamer

Level: 14

Next Level: 1300 EXP

Title: Apprentice Undead Slayer

Position: N/A

HP: 915 (Recovers 55 HP every minute)

MP: 1,120 (Recovers 78 MP every minute)

STR: 71

VIT: 61

DEX: 54

INT: 56

WIS: 75

LUCK: 50

POINT: 35

CASH: $500

——————————————————————————————

Also within these past 2 months my sacred year awakened but I have been unable to access it. When awakened I released a dragon like energy and Rias sent Koneko to survey me for about a month. And whenever I want to train I would give her the slip by going into another dimension which is the ID create.

But during school I was able to find where she tends to hang out during school. Under a tree in the grassy area.

When I first approached her she was cautious about me because the news of me becoming less perverted hadn't spread throughout the school yet.

To get her to warm up to me I showed her some parlor tricks using my inventory. And beforehand I had put in a lot of chocolate bars to eat. I also have her a ton a chocolate, to her, that came out of nowhere.

I had also acquired a couple more skills.

(Info dump)

——————————————————————————————

[Detect (Active) LVL Max]: Users can detect all life forms within the users Universe. Users can also filter their search if so desired. can see through different worlds and dimensions. (IE heaven and hell)