♥ Chapter 1: Disturbing Stares ♥

A/N Alright. Sorry if you hate reading the author's note but everyone who starts fresh always gets excited right? But anyway, yes this is my first story. Read the first few chapters and tell me what you think. Should I continue... or should I call it off? Negative or positive comments are allowed. If you don't like something in my story, feel free to let me know so I can improve. I'll try to upload often... every two days. But a new semester just started and this few weeks is the time where I have to catch up on all of my classes and do any extra credit so I can bump up my grade. So I won't be able to upload very often. Now enough of my blab. Let the story begin~!

************************************

♥ Chapter 1: Disturbing Stares ♥ 

************************************

"Come on cut it out Brielle that's sick!" I gagged making a digusted face. But I can't seem to stop from giggling a little either so I giggled a bit, just for the fun of it. "Brielle, seriously. Stop it."

Brielle just giggles and continues to pull the pen in and out of the fake baby's... hole.

"Excuse me Miss Siverd and Payden?" Mrs. Ives said standing in front of our table. We both slowly look up to see Mrs. Ives with her hands crossed tapping her front heels softly on the floor.

"Um... this isn't what it looks like..?" I said smiling innocently.

Mrs. Ives rolled her eyes and said, "This type of thing is not allowed in this class or any other classes. Detention for both of you this afternoon."

She walked away continuing to help the other students wrap the diaper around the baby.

"Wow. Nice cover Kaylee." Brielle croaked. "Um... this isn't what it looks like..?" She mocked me in a high squeaky voice.

"Yeah, well I wasn't the one who stole the baby's virginity." I replied.

"It's a fake baby Kaylee. It doesn't care. In fact, it doesn't even have any feelings!"

"Whatever but you got us detention." I said making a point.

"But you gotta admit. That was hilarious." She chuckled.

"For you it is."

"Well you're still a virgin sweetie." She smirked patting my head.

"And I'm happy to be one." I said sticking out my tongue at her. I continued to wrap the diaper around the baby while Brielle prepared it's, I mean her clothes.

"Alright everybody. We'll be doing real parenting next class. I'll explain further instructions tomorrow." Mrs. Ives said to the class. The bell rang and everybody scurried out. I picked up all my books and waited for Brielle. The both of us walked up to Mrs. Ives and Brielle handed Mrs. Ives the fake baby girl.

"Thank you girls. And I expect the both of you in my classroom this afternoon after school. And no more unappropriate behaviors." Mrs. Ives said lowering her small glasses.

"Yup." Brielle and I said. The both of us walked out of the classroom and headed on down to out next class. Biology. We dropped off our stuff at the back table and headed towards lunch. Damn I was hungry.

"Alright, Jayla texted me during class saying she wanted to tell us something big in lunch." And with that, the both of us grabbed each other's hand and ran down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"Hey Kaylee! Brielle! Over here!" Jayla called waving to the both of us at the front table with everybody else. I took a seat next to Brielle and across from Jayla. Brielle and I both smiled at Jayla waiting for the news.