Chapter Thirteen: Realization

Error opened his eyes and immediately felt something was... off. Error was drawn out of his thoughts as he heard a door open and snapped his head toward the door, A man walked in wearing a long white coat and holding a clipboard. Error felt off balance and as the person started to speak he looked down at his arm and gasped.

After two hours the figure was uninterested with tv and decided that they should work out, so they put their plate in the kitchen and walked down the hall to a staircase that led to the basement, the whole basement was just one workout room full of weights, treadmills, bikes and everything and more you would see in a gym. The figure walked over to the fridge and got a water bottle, they decided that they would run on the treadmill for an hour and a half then lift weights for half an hour. They got on the treadmill, turned it on and started walking pressing a button so that the speed would increase until they were running. Throughout their workout they made sure to be hydrated and when they noticed that they had been running for an extra ten minutes and started to lift weights. They switched lifting arms from side to side. Once the half hour was over they took a breath of relief and put the weights back where they belonged and went back up the stairs where they decided to go upstairs and see if anyone was back, they walked upstairs and called out their lover's name. When they got no response they started to worry again and decided to check their phone. The previous day when they were spending some time in their au with their sibling they dropped it down the stairs and broke it, so they had to get a new one, they were able to get all of their photos transferred to their new phone but everything else was gone, right now they needed a phone number of one of his roommates but now they were really regretting not memorizing someone's number, but they had one last way to contact someone, an app called River that besides texting was their main way of communication. Unfortunately for them they had to make sure he remembered his password, they were sure they knew what it was but the problem came when they couldn't remember if there were any letters, capitalizations or symbols and it certainly didn't help that the password was long. Nervously he opened his phone and tapped on the app store, tapping on the search bar and typing "river" into it, the icon appeared and he eagerly tapped download and watched the bar slowly move along until it reached 100%.

They opened the app and was immediately met with a sign in screen and they typed in their username, luckily they remembered that, now the hard part, the password. They typed what they remembered and assumed that the first letter was capitalized, they also assumed that there was a chain of numbers that followed after the single but long word. They typed in what they thought was right: Cuntcrumbler696969.