Chapter 3

I was finishing my make up when i got a text from Daniel "are you ready? Im outside" "yeah I'll be down in a bit" i replied.
"Hey dad im leaving already love you bye"i rushed out the house before he could ask questions.

Daniel was outside his BRZ he opened the passenger door when he saw me approaching him "woah you look beautiful" he said admiring how cute i looked. "Yeah well you dont look so bad yourself" i stated.
We talked about Malibu and how life was back at my moms we didnt get into too much detail about it.
As he parked the car he rushed over to my door and opened it holding out his hand "after you my lady"he said "thank you" i said chuckling. He could tell i was nervous so he held my hand as we walked in. The music was loud and the house reeked of liquor. Nothing im not used to. Everyone was dancing have a good time there was people outside playing beer pong others were just in the pool drinking everyone was definitely having fun.
"Shes the new girl right? have you hit that yet" one of Daniels friends slurred
"You had to much to drink bro"Daniel said taking the beer out of his hand. The rest of the night was fun the people here have some bomb parties well not like in Malibu but it'll work.
I knew my limit so i wasn't drunk but Daniel on the other hand- well lets just say he wasn't able to walk- i was the one who was driving us home obviously and i had no idea were Daniel lived so i have no choice but to let him spend the night. I tokeout my phone to see a message from dad "hey honey im going on a business trip be back Tuesday" well thats great i thought to myself but why didnt he say anything before i left to the party? Who knows i shrugged it off. As we walked inside my house i laid Daniel on the couch and i went upstairs to my bedroom toke my makeup off and changed into shorts and a long t-shirt and hopped into bed.

I laid just thinking about how fun i had its been a while since I've been to a party since i first met-- NO! I refuse to think about him.