Chapter Two

I woke up 30 min later then i did yesterday but my routine but this time ate an apple for breakfast and went on with my day. I sat down in english and toke out my notes Daniel sat next to me again i didnt realize how cute he was. He was wearing blue jeans with a tank top that looked like it was from PacSun. "Hey you didnt text me yesterday "he said pouting " you said text you if i needed help getting to my classes which i didnt but thanks" i said. "Oh well text me later is what i meant"he said writing some notes down.

The bell rang and lunch came Daniel stopped me and asked me to have lunch with him and sitting alone was definitely not happening today. We went to Mcdonalds and got back just in time for class. School was over and i was walking to my car when i heard footsteps running towards me i turned around and it was Daniel. "Hey dont forget to call me later" he said smiling. "Oh yeah most def. i wont forget"i said. As soon as i got home i texted him "thx for lunch." He texted in a matter of seconds saying"anytime how was school" "it was good nothing special" i said. We texted all night until we fell asleep.
Its finally Saturday i decided to sleep in. That was until I got a call. "Hello" i said half sleep "Hey get dressed and meet me at the mall in two hours" Daniel said before hanging up.
Its weird how Daniel commands things instead of just asking if i want to hangout.

When i got to the mall he texted me saying to meet him at subway. I waited 10 min before he showed "sorry im late but there's a party tonight and i was wondering if you want to go with me" he said. "A party? Mm sure that sounds fun" im not really into parties but i should really make friends. "Ok cool i asked you to meet me at the mall so we can pick out something for the both of us" he said with sparkling eyes. We walked into Forever 21 and bought me a light shade of pink dress with black pumps. For him we walked into Express and got a blue button up shirt and some jeans. "You take longer then an average girl does looking for clothes you know that right" i said laughing. "You're just simple at dressing i have girls to impress" he said cocky. "Oh yeah like any girl wants to be all over you "i said smiling. "We should probably get home and get dressed the party is in an hour" he said.

I had so much fun getting to know him much better he's actually really funny and a pretty cool guy i didnt even realize that we spent 6 hours at the mall.

I got home and dad was on the couch watching tv. "Hey dad is it cool if i go to a party tonight?" I said nervously "sure curfew is 2 and dont be drinking and driving" he said. Wow that was pretty easy when him and mom were married he always told me no.