practice😛

Saturday 10:34 am
owl lover:hey hey hey!!! what time you wanna meet up?
a-dog🦉🐶:maybe around 12:30?
owl lover: yeah that works, see ya soon
a-dog🦉🐶: see you bokuto
                                  (in real life)
akaashi was looking forward to playing volleyball with bokuto, they may practice for hours and maybe get dinner but he didn't know. he decided to eat something before it was to late, he woke up at 9:45 just laying in bed. he decided to have eggs with bacon. after an hour passed be decided to get ready, wearing a plain white shirt and some shorts. he grabbed a hoodie just in case it got chilly out. it was now 12:00 pm.
a-dog🦉🐶: should i leave now or-?
owl lover: it's up to you i only live 2 min away from the park
a-dig🦉🐶: i guess i'll leave now..
owl lover: see ya there😛

      akaashi grabbed his keys,phone,sweatshirt and volleyball, and most importantly, waterit wasnt to much to carry so he was fine. when he got there he saw the one and only, kotaro bokuto. "hey hey hey, akaashi!" he said walking over to akaashi. "hello." akaashi calmly says, grinning. "why don't we start practicing?" bokuto asks walking over to the volley ball net. you nodded and followed him. he told you to start bye just hitting it to each other. after about 5-10 min you guys started to do spikes. bokuto would hit the ball to akaashi, akaashi would set it, bokuto would hit it. simple. after doing for 20 min they realized they were actually a good duo. "hey bokuto," akaashi starts talking as they get water. "do you think we should join the volleyball team in high school?" akaashi asks before squirting water in his mouth. bokuto looked like he was thinking, hard. "yeah," he started saying, "we make a good pair and we're good at what we do, what could go wrong?" he says smiling like always. akaashi looked at his phone, 4:43 pm. he looked up at bokuto, "say, would you like to get dinner tonight?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
word count :355 hope you like the story so far-😛