A Bit Of Background

You were never truly happy, However you never were exactly sad either, not anymore at least. With all the hurt you've faced with your family and past relationships with friends and partners, you've gotten used to it.

But now, You just hated your reality. Nothing ever good happened to you, And you didn't like humanity either. Everyone just seemed so cruel to you.

This is why you fell down here in the first place, you wanted a better life or nothing at all. After all that hurt, your soul was craving something new, and something better.

When you fell and hit the ground, you landed on a soft pile of butter cups, they must have broken your fall, however that didn't mean you weren't a little hurt when you fell, in fact when you woke up, it felt as if you had been hit by a car.

You had explored your new home for a bit, You even had met a very nice monster named Asgore. He was the one who took you in, and let you stay at his place for as long as you wanted to. He was also a very good baker, his pies tasted amazing, and his warm tea filled your heart with comfort, something you haven't felt in awhile. You loved being with Agore and all, But you couldn't stay here forever. You were a young adult who still needed a life. You needed a job at least. Besides, You didn't want to rely on Asgore forever.

You had told him how you felt, And he seemed to understand despite being hurt that you wanted to leave, However he guided you out of the ruins with a warm hug and a soft goodbye.

And with that you walked out of the ruins.