Snowdin

You had just walked out of the ruins, leaving the caring father figure, to be faced with a hit of freezing wind.
You took a moment to look around at the snowy forest, it seemed to be a path leading somewhere. You walked down the path as You shiver a bit, not having a jacket, but a thick sweater enough to keep you from freezing to death.
As you was walking you suddenly heard a loud, echoed snap behind me. you turned around to see if anyone was there, but i saw nothing. Being slightly frightened i continued to walk down the snowy path way only to be stopped a voice that sent chills down my spine.

" H u m a n. . D o n ' t y o u k n o w h o w t o g r e e t a n e w p a l ? T u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y h a n d. "

For some reason you that if you didn't obey, that you would get hurt, so you slowly turned around and met your hand with the strange voice's, only to be shocked by something, you gasped and jumped back. The voice chuckled at you, The shadow being lifted off of the voice, revealing a tall skeleton around seven feet tall, he was wear an orange hoodie, black basketball shorts, and some red high-topped converse shoes. He seemed to be smoking a cigarette as well. You didn't realize you were staring up at him in shock until he spoke up.

" Heh the old buzzer in the hand trick, it's always funny. Anyways, you're a human right? that's hilarious. "

You decide to speak to him, stuttering slightly, being kind of shy and scared, you didn't know if you could trust this guy yet.

" Wh-What's your name?.. "

You managed to get out, shaking slightly in your boots.

" I'm Papyrus, Papyrus the skeleton. What about you kiddo? "

You kinda got flustered at the word kiddo, You didn't know if he really thought you were a kid or if it was just a nickname, but it was possible with how short you were that's for sure.
" I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you Papyrus. "
You gave him a weak smile starting to trust him a bit, he returned to smile.

" Anyways (y/n), we better get going, my bro's commin' soon, and he's a human hunting fanatic. You can you across that bridge, my bro made the bars to wide to stop anyone. "

You gulped at the words 'human hunting.' however you started to trust Papyrus so you did as told and walked past the bridge soon coming to a stop as the two of your heard footsteps approaching you both.

" Quick! Behind that large bush, that should hide you! "

He whispered-yelled, and you quickly ran over to the bush to hide.

" BROTHER! WHY HAVEN'T RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES LIKE I ASKED YOU? "

You peak out to see not a scary intimidating monster like you thought he'd be, instead he was the most cutest thing you've ever seen. He was only a bit taller than you, maybe an inch with a gray shirt, a blue bandanna, very dark blue shorts, blue boots along with blue gloves to match, and seemingly a long black sleeved shirt and black pants under all of that.

You didn't even realize that he was leaving because you lost focus, Papyrus had snapped you out of thought by telling you could come out now, you flinched being suddenly brought back to reality, and got up to walk out from the large bush.

" Hey could you do me a favor, (y/n)? "

You looked up at him, thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad, he seemed like he wouldn't hurt you.
" Sure, what is is Papyrus? "
You said with a soft voice, as you never spoke very loud.

" My bro's been down lately, and it would make his day if he saw a human, would you maybe talk to him for me? "

You were right it wouldn't be that hard.. unless he was actually a human murdering machine, but he didn't seem like it so you nodded.

" Thanks a million, I'll be up ahead see ya later kiddo. "

He smiled at you slightly and walked on. You decided to explore a bit before head upwards.