W! A! R! N! I! N! G!

This book is originally a short story (with short chapters) of Jisoo and Taehyung but in the process of writing, I got heavily inspired by the videos I watch and the fanfictions I read here in Wattpad. And so I added chapter after chapter until viola!--this became a whole story. Although the plot is not as clear as I want it to be because I'm not a legit writer... I'm still happy about how everything in this story turned out.

I wrote the chapters separately and with different dates so I'm sorry if it confuses whoever would read this in the future. I am not very confident with the timeline too because I did not write this continuously. Completing this was completely unexpected.

Please do ignore the crazy author's notes at the very end of every chapters for it will only give you headaches. There are also extra chapters (some are even unrelated to the story) that I don't want to delete as I want this (my first ever finished story here in Wattpad) unedited and untouched. I want to leave a trace of my stupidness and jejemoness HAHAHA.

The titles of each chapter are very confusing too. I was probably out of my mind while writing all of them because I forgot to make them coordinated and related to the contents of the chapter as much as possible.

Also, there are one-shot stories that you can read at the very end. There are exactly three as my plan to add more was not effectively executed.

And I will never get tired of reminding you all that this is pure fiction, with a small dosage of possible reality mainly created by my imagination.

Lastly, if you want a better experience in reading, there's an arranged version of this book minus the jejeness and weird notes titled Visual Love Story in my works. The chapters there are slightly altered and edited.

Thank you very much for the reads, votes and comments. I only wrote this just for fun and did not think that people would actually read it. 10k reads maybe small to others, but for me who loves to turn my imagination into words... it's already a lot.

Lovelots~~ Aria❤️😘

P.S. The first ten chapters are like a sneak peak. I wrote them one year ago. They're supposed to be the original story. THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK IS A PRODUCT OF MY CORNY AND STUPID ASS BRAINCELLS. Kapoy na kaayo kung usbon pa nako. Goodbye!